sexyrealsexdolls.com

Honor~CoverDoll~June2011

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
janesays
Ex-Member

Honor~CoverDoll~June2011

Post by janesays »

Please welcome Honor, this month’s CoverDoll, from Montbeliard, France. A hidden treasure like the nearby grottos, she runs deep, shifting and changing everything around her. She loves to reflect on herself and those around her. Sometimes, she is quiet and subtle, enjoying a glass of champagne by candlelight; other times, she is relentless and insatiable. Whatever her mood, she enjoys living life to the fullest and flaunting her beautiful curves. She is soft as mist, deep as the ocean, and flowing like the water of life. Viva la Honor!

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Honor~CoverDoll~June2011

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the heads up Janesays. Honor looks a million dollars. :)

dollyforme
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dollyforme »

I am stopping by to say "Hello" - I am quite a busy person -- but I do stop by from time to time.

I do hope the July Coverdoll is out soon - could be a fun issue.

8)
Bisexual Gals do it better!!!!!!!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

dollyforme wrote:I am stopping by to say "Hello" - I am quite a busy person -- but I do stop by from time to time.

I do hope the July Coverdoll is out soon - could be a fun issue.

8)
Thanks for popping in Dollyforme and thanks for such a great article :thumbs_up: , Here's the link to the July issue http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/1173
 Click to go to Coverdoll

patrice25

Post by patrice25 »

I thank all those who appreciated the charms of Honor and especially Kharn who relied on me for the cover of Coverdoll of June.
Honor is quite proud to have made this cover and promises you that there will be the other photos of her and her small sister Helen. :D

INFORMATIONS