sexyrealsexdolls.com

The Adventure Continues

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The Adventure Continues

Post by b-man »

Hey doll fans. The newest episode of "The Living Dolls" is up in CoverDoll.

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Characters wanted, no experience required :D

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: The Adventure Continues

Post by Dollarhyde »

Captain... I'm given it all she's got! I need more Scotty!!
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the heads up b-man. :thumbs_up: I'll shoot over there now....

Beam me up Scotty!

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

It's Hottie (in this case), not Scotty. :wink:

Speaking of witch, do you need any special images (I know you have been transplanting her head on to another "Starfleet Issue" equiped body)?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Szalinski wrote:It's Hottie (in this case), not Scotty. :wink:

Speaking of witch, do you need any special images (I know you have been transplanting her head on to another "Starfleet Issue" equiped body)?
Well, I'd happily accept any and all images of her in proper attire :wink: A good place to go for that is
http://www.buycostumes.com/
The more images I have on hand to work with the better, standing, sitting profile, close up, front, back, etc.For the rear shots, a stance modifier works best but I have the program to edit out a stand if I need to. Case in point:
Inawe01.jpg
Inawe01.jpg (324.68 KiB) Viewed 5881 times
In this image, Nikki's suspended from the ceiling of Foxy's Garage, while Shari's on her pipe stand, as you can see, I made both of 'em go away. But I digress, barring any new images, Hottie can always hunker down with her engines for now, so no pressure :whistle: Keep in touch ma man, as I always say, characters wanted. B~M 8)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

b-man wrote:

Well, I'd happily accept any and all images of her in proper attire :wink: A good place to go for that is
The more images I have on hand to work with the better, standing, sitting profile, close up, front, back, etc.For the rear shots, a stance modifier works best but I have the program to edit out a stand if I need to. Case in point:
Inawe01.jpg
In this image, Nikki's suspended from the ceiling of Foxy's Garage, while Shari's on her pipe stand, as you can see, I made both of 'em go away. But I digress, barring any new images, Hottie can always hunker down with her engines for now, so no pressure :whistle: Keep in touch ma man, as I always say, characters wanted. B~M 8)
Problem is, you have already transplanted her head/face onto a distinctly different body. So getting a matching jersey wouldn't help much, unless you want to incorporate just why she had breast reduction surgery into the story... :roll:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Szalinski wrote:
b-man wrote:

Inawe01.jpg
Problem is, you have already transplanted her head/face onto a distinctly different body. So getting a matching jersey wouldn't help much, unless you want to incorporate just why she had breast reduction surgery into the story... :roll:
Doubt anybody would notice, besides, it's Candy's body I used, she's tall, but not all that well endowed, (32C actually :wink:) Later, B~M 8)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

I tried posting a responce at Cover Doll. Signed in, it gave me a posting box, but when i submitted I got a message that i was not allowed to post. So I'll post it here instead:

"Dead blond walking!"
~ George Washington

b-man
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by b-man »

Szalinski wrote:I tried posting a responce at Cover Doll. Signed in, it gave me a posting box, but when i submitted I got a message that i was not allowed to post. So I'll post it here instead:

"Dead blond walking!"
I just went into the comic and had a look, and there is a comment by you posted, so apparently, it's just messin' with ya :lol:

INFORMATIONS