www.funwestdoll.com

How to make my private time with Madame more pleasurable?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
latexdollman
Apprentice
Apprentice

How to make my private time with Madame more pleasurable?

Post by latexdollman »

This is my first post.

I have a French Madame that goes on business trips with me (my wife doesn't know about her). She's great company, likes to watch the same television shows that I do, and is always ready to turn in early. She's almost perfect in every way, except the stimulation she provides me when I'm inside her is not as much as I'd like. The best soluiton I've been able to come up with is to use a studded condom with a bit of KY in it...which is pretty nice, also simplifies cleanup afterwards...has anyone else found other ways to increase stimulation when making love to your inflatable latex lovely?

soon2be

Re: How to make my private time with Madame more pleasurable

Post by soon2be »

latexdollman wrote: She's almost perfect in every way, except the stimulation she provides me when I'm inside her is not as much as I'd like. ..has anyone else found other ways to increase stimulation when making love to your inflatable latex lovely?
I suggest a computer to look at sexy pictures and to play sexy voices and sounds while you hump away - increasing your mental stimulation?
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

WorkingMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WorkingMan »

http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/ ... tle&init1=

1 1/2" x 4"

Thats pretty small. I bet it might fit in there.

soon2be

Making madame more...

Post by soon2be »

WorkingMan wrote:http://shop.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/ ... tle&init1=

1 1/2" x 4"

Thats pretty small. I bet it might fit in there.
Oh - see that product :cry: - moaning lisa - review here at this site - it's a cheapo toy - nothing like a real woman's voice urging you to cum or whatever you want. For me it's the mental picture - a pretty lady, hearing her say she wants me to do something to/with her - that is the difference between friction and WOW!
:idea:
"Quick tempered queen knows what she wants -
and what I got is what its not" - Devo.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Latexlovedollman,

-Try another lube e.g. eros bodyglide, this gives a better feeling.
-Try to do something with a vibration egg, but thats difficult with a latex doll.

OK we're all different wired, but IMO the doll can't give as much stimulation as e.g. Lorissa/Alexa vinyl dolls do.
These dolls have a good working vibro egg and a futurotic vagina with "speedbumps"
But the Latex doll is better to cuddle with.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Expert here...

Okay... you get a silicone or latex male toy (artificial pusy) type toy and put it between her legs. You don't want any of that cyberskin stuff as it may damage her. Latex and silicone are fine. I have a little studded sleve that used to have some sort of mouth shape on the front... I cut that off leaving just the sleeve.

Since then they have many new types: http://www.calston.com/merchant.ihtml?p ... 763&step=4

Just an example. I don't know if this should be left in contact with latex for long... but you could put a condom over it for her protection. This is also available with the Pulsetron... which is really kool. (I know... I invented it.) 8)

Add some astroglide and it is great. Also... you only have to take it to the bathroom for cleaning. Another advantage is that you can put it into some very hot water while you get your lady ready. Then... when you go to play... it will be VERY WARM... a wonderful thing to be sure.

Jerry

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Jerry/Latexdollman,

Always good to see here are experts around Jerry!
I think this works with the French Madame, she has a wide vaginal entrance.
Think it doesn't work for the Tera Patric doll.
The entrance is so narrow that you can't get in if you put such a thing in her.

mytime

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I didn't say to put anything IN her...

You place the toy BETWEEN her legs... then place her and the toy BETWEEN your legs. This way, her legs will hold the toy and provide soemthing soft to push against.

Jerry

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Jerry wrote
You place the toy BETWEEN her legs... then place her and the toy BETWEEN your legs. This way, her legs will hold the toy and provide soemthing soft to push against
***WEIRD! Jerry You're genius! ***
***Ok, I buy such thing for my Tera doll, nice sex and easy cleanup without having to go with the whole doll to the bathroom ***

mytime

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

thanks for the tip Jerry 8)
I'm gonna order a Jel-Lee Super Thruster for my french Madame right now :wink:

INFORMATIONS