sexyrealsexdolls.com

Kaylani Lei ~ Wicked CoverDoll ~ August 2011

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
siliventurer
Ex-Member

Re: Kaylani Lei ~ Wicked CoverDoll ~ August 2011

Post by siliventurer »

Thank you guys for all the remarkable comments here! However, I must also give due credit to the very patient CD team that also contributed to making this issue a success as well as many thanks to most of you in the doll community and beyond for the continued support through your viewership and feedback. So here's to hopefully having more of Kaylani as we move forward! :glou:

(Those that might be catching this thread late, still feel free to leave your thoughts if you like as it's always welcome...)
AlexKnight wrote:All dolls like bling :D
Alex, we're gonna get real broke from all that bling at some point. :haha4:
Bianca wrote:Great feature shoot, Siiiventurer...especially for your first planned photo session ;)
Bianca, the session was definitely an eventful and learning-filled experience. Glad everyone could enjoy the results!
TG Megami wrote:Great work! I'll have to make time to dig into this issue of CoverDoll and read it from cover to virtual cover.
TG, Definitely worth the time to set aside to check out CoverDoll monthly. Sometimes you never know what surprises await with the talented team that put the issue together. :wink:
stacy718 wrote:OMG!!!!!!! This is some of the BEST pictures I've seen of the Kaylani doll, and that includes my own! I had no idea you were so frickin' awesome with a camera. Did you ever take classes or were you self taught. Either way this whole shoot is top notch.
Stacy, glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed the shoot! :thumbs_up: I think your pictures still grab that top spot though given how they've been high quality every time I see some. And I definitely will continue on with more photos to share with everyone when time permits. Hope you don't miss those!

As for your question, the only classes I have ever taken were art ones (in my younger years) involving working with still art and sketching. So I really took that and extended it into photo art through self-teaching and very kind tips from some folks in the community. So in summation it really was a combination of both.

INFORMATIONS