Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

HOW MUCH DO "REAL DOLLS" WEIGH?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

John4PrettyDoll

Post by John4PrettyDoll »

Hey All ...

What is the average weight for a Real Doll or SuperBabe? I read one story about a doll name d Rebecca and the owner said she was real heavy. No one has enetered a weight in pounds for these dolls. Any advice or info? I would assume they are close to real weight which is fine by me. Thanks. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

The realdoll weights are listed on the studio page of the site. They range from the 90 pounds of the body 4 to the 120 pounds of the body 3.

You have misread about Rebecca. She's a body 4, which is the lightest, not the heaviest. You may be thinking of this thread, in which Everhard, Rebecca's owner, mentioned that doll heaviness was a problem. He was speaking of realdolls in general, not Rebecca.

While doll weight is not that far out of line with that of real women, they seem heavier than they actually are because it's dead weight. A real woman can help you carry her.

Superbabes weigh considerably less because they have a foam interior. 60 pounds, I think.

INFORMATIONS