www.beautiful-dolls.com

Chinese Mid-Range doll.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Chinese Mid-Range doll.

Post by beautifuldolls »

Around 10 kg heavy
160 cm tall
Silicone skin, inside filling materials.
Faces to choose in the photos.
NO SKELETON.
Price is 1150 US DOLLARS ( shipping included )
Payment : paypal, bank account, western union
Time: Around 7-14 days TOTAL until you will get the doll.
We ship with TNT or DHL.
Attachments
evi3.jpg
evi3.jpg (27.21 KiB) Viewed 4971 times
evi2.jpg
evi2.jpg (37 KiB) Viewed 4971 times
evi1.jpg
evi1.jpg (20.96 KiB) Viewed 4971 times
evi.jpg
evi.jpg (28.45 KiB) Viewed 4971 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Chinese Mid-Range doll.

Post by Capt_B »

Hello,

Nice looking doll. Her derriere looks a little flat, but the breasts in the fourth image are gorgeous.

Rhetorical interrogative: Where was this doll when I found Emily? At 2/3 the price, I'd have been all over that like grass on a golf green. :)

B
Emily's albums _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Emily's blog _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ Penelope's albums

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Capt_B wrote:Hello,

Nice looking doll. Her derriere looks a little flat, but the breasts in the fourth image are gorgeous.

Rhetorical interrogative: Where was this doll when I found Emily? At 2/3 the price, I'd have been all over that like grass on a golf green. :)

B
I honestly think Emily is simply a more "luxury doll" :)
This one is nice anyway... ^^
Doesn't have a super round butt but it's an affordable and cute doll that's nice to touch.

Years of experience!

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

Ok BD....this is realdollchina.com.........right?

From what I understand this is an honest hard working manuf. The problem is that they are so active that theres no end to development and a never ending line-up of advancement - quality improvements....one week they have this and another that...pictures changing like notes in a bach well tempered clavier.

I think they are passionate about a good competitive product but the pic category is going to have to get a little more organized...like video is your best bet here....those video's you were releasing with that cute doll , were badly done....you guys gotta realize that

these presentations gotta show not only the finer features but...all of the doll regardless...hiding things is the worst thing you can do...its worse than showing fault....if you think that I don't really like you....your right, its because your using marketing angles about 35yrs old which then again lasted about 5 minutes ...due to guess what?.....anyway that could change ...I think theres good potential in these markets due to well...need .. the mother of invention of course, a little more planning may
eliminate the obvious hasty need to make dough quick, and produce a more realistic global product.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Stargazer wrote:Ok BD....this is realdollchina.com.........right?

From what I understand this is an honest hard working manuf. The problem is that they are so active that theres no end to development and a never ending line-up of advancement - quality improvements....one week they have this and another that...pictures changing like notes in a bach well tempered clavier.

I think they are passionate about a good competitive product but the pic category is going to have to get a little more organized...like video is your best bet here....those video's you were releasing with that cute doll , were badly done....you guys gotta realize that

these presentations gotta show not only the finer features but...all of the doll regardless...hiding things is the worst thing you can do...its worse than showing fault....if you think that I don't really like you....your right, its because your using marketing angles about 35yrs old which then again lasted about 5 minutes ...due to guess what?.....anyway that could change ...I think theres good potential in these markets due to well...need .. the mother of invention of course, a little more planning may
eliminate the obvious hasty need to make dough quick, and produce a more realistic global product.
Excuse me, but realdollchina.com is not our website.
These dolls are cheaper options, so I don't know why you are angry? 8O
Not everyone can affort a high end doll that looks better than that... I hope you have this in your mind.
Peace. BD

Years of experience!

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

hello,
This doll looks very interesting for the price. Furthermore, I see you often promotions for other models. What would be nice, would be to resume all on your site (beautifuldolls) with more detailed pictures (I think including the joints) and with various options. In this way, we could more easily compare and choose.
Cordially.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

jonathann wrote:hello,
This doll looks very interesting for the price. Furthermore, I see you often promotions for other models. What would be nice, would be to resume all on your site (beautifuldolls) with more detailed pictures (I think including the joints) and with various options. In this way, we could more easily compare and choose.
Cordially.
Soon there will come 2 sites actually ! :)
This doll over here is not good with joints. My client told me that she is better without them, that's why I don't offer her with joints.
He said that this skeleton made it just harder to use so I think that there is no need to waste money on it since the dll with a skeleton costs more.

Years of experience!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

ok my turn now , i'll go the other way lol bigger breast are needed and bigger arola's around the nipples . :)
p.s. and a more voluptious body with more curves.!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

timetraveler1 wrote:ok my turn now , i'll go the other way lol bigger breast are needed and bigger arola's around the nipples . :)
p.s. and a more voluptious body with more curves.!
You just described ME... LOL :D

Years of experience!

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Capt_B wrote:Hello,

B
I honestly think Emily is simply a more "luxury doll" :)
This one is nice anyway... ^^
Doesn't have a super round butt but it's an affordable and cute doll that's nice to touch.
Had I purchased her as new, yes, she would have been a "luxury doll". However, the [new] price, even only 2 years ago, was prohibitively high; almost 3 times what I actually paid for her.

I should have better qualified my earlier statement: "At 2/3 the price I paid for Emily..."

In any event, I'd say this (your) doll looks to be an eminently acceptable entry in the mid-range category. She certainly got my interest. :)

Have fun and play safely,
B

thrforeman

Post by thrforeman »

Are there members that actually bought a doll from beautifuldolls? I like the engagement from him in this forum but am not sure what he is selling and if the pictures are from the item you will recieve.
I am very interested in the mechadoll but not sure if reliable.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

thrforeman wrote:Are there members that actually bought a doll from beautifuldolls? I like the engagement from him in this forum but am not sure what he is selling and if the pictures are from the item you will recieve.
Hi! Mostly I sell anime dolls because my partner is sewing them. 4 people from this forum bought a doll like in this topic. Two didn't make reviews and I can't find the other two now but most people remember.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=210
Check out opinions. You should start from the end of the topic to see them all. I send what is in the pictures and we are using paypal.

Years of experience!

Capt_B
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Capt_B »

thrforeman wrote:Are there members that actually bought a doll from beautifuldolls? I like the engagement from him in this forum but am not sure what he is selling and if the pictures are from the item you will recieve.
Good morning,

I can assure you that the anime doll pictured on BD's site is, indeed, precisely what one receives.

I purchased one of them after reading frt's review of this doll [ page 9 of this thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ilit=37916 ], and there was almost nothing I could add to his review. So, yes, there are members who have actually bought, and received, dolls from BD.

Have fun and play safely,
B

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

What is the website to buy these dolls?

melchior01
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by melchior01 »

good morning BD,

can you make a christmas-sale-price-offer for the midrange-dolls?
And maybe you can post a few more pictures of her?

INFORMATIONS