realsexdoll.com

Monster High!

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Monster High!

Post by AGL »

Not sure if there are any other Monster High fans on here, but I personally love these dolls. :D I just got some outfits for cosplay with my girlz in the Monster High spirit. The blonde is Leah as Lagoona Blue & the brunette is Angela as Clawdeen Wolf.
2011_11060110.JPG
2011_11060110.JPG (248.06 KiB) Viewed 4346 times
2011_11060100.JPG
2011_11060100.JPG (264.7 KiB) Viewed 4346 times
2011_11060149.JPG
2011_11060149.JPG (231.93 KiB) Viewed 4346 times
2011_11060127.JPG
2011_11060127.JPG (251.85 KiB) Viewed 4346 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Monster High!

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy AGL

Nice work - yer Inflata-babes always look perfect - & - all their hair always looks perfect - even "Flow" from Progressive Insurance doesn't have hair that - :mrgreen:

Real nice AGL - thanks for sharing in pictures - :angel:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

You know, I was thinking, if I had included a pic of my hand over their mouths & a knife to their throats, I might have actually gotten more than one reply. How sad it's become around here these days. :(

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Dressing up dolls as animals is frowned upon by some :whistle: but joking apart, those are some stylish pics, especially like the minimes :D
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

lifelike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lifelike »

never seen monster high, though your lady friends do look fantastic! thanks!

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

I'm not at all familiar with Monster High, but all the same, I'd have to say nicely done AGL.

dollluver73
Ex-Member

Post by dollluver73 »

Cute. Love the miniture twin.
Its not nice to mess with a BDSM Mistress
Coverdoll Journalist: http://www.coverdoll.com
Global moderater: http://www.dollchronicles.ca
Attended LA and Vegas meets 2011!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sadly i must concur - AGL - as the site has taken a dark hue of late and while there are still very thoughtful or intersting subjects - of late its all about shock value and those who dissent are pointed out as trouble makers

I must tell of my dis-pleasure of this - but do so in with almost certain knowledge that i too will now be pointed out as a dissenter - sad -

Well - AGL i think your skills and how you take care of your air girls is just wonderfull - thanks for sharring i too had purchased several of these items as well but feared of just being a copy cat - so i never published them here

Again thank you - AGL - EXCELLENT WORK - :angel:

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

yorktown wrote:I must tell of my dis-pleasure of this - but do so in with almost certain knowledge that i too will now be pointed out as a dissenter - sad -
You know you could voice your dissent right here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=39045

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

I'm not familiar with Monster High either, but you did a fine job of dressing them like them indeed!

When I see the last doll, VRD Kelu looks like she could pull off the look, she has a face/lips that are similar, skin tone, too.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

airgirluvr wrote:You know, I was thinking, if I had included a pic of my hand over their mouths & a knife to their throats, I might have actually gotten more than one reply. How sad it's become around here these days. :(
To tell the truth, since I also am not familiar with Monster High, I saw the title of this thread and have since been avoiding it, expecting more of the same :oops: I am glad that I finally did visit, though, to see more nice pics of dressed-up dolls, even if I have no idea who they are supposed to be :razz: Thanks, AGL!

P.S. I'm glad to see that your airgirl "rack" seems to still be working out for you!

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

AGL, you've done a wonderful job re-creating the Monster High girls in 1/1 scale!

They're really quite charming!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Well I must admit to not knowing of the monster high collection prior to this post; (they do remind me of Bratz?) but splendid job on the photos AGL.

I will say though that I do not think I can ever get used of Agent69 as anything but a brunette? :wink:

Sam

infl8orama

Post by infl8orama »

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, but I don't visit every day.
"You never push a noun against a verb without trying to blow up something."
— H.L. Mencken

foozzys
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by foozzys »

ahhh! I didn't think I'd find another doll lover who also loves monster high! Lagoona is my favorite!
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge

INFORMATIONS