sexyrealsexdolls.com

First CoverDoll Issue of 2012 ~ Presenting... Andrea Rose!

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

First CoverDoll Issue of 2012 ~ Presenting... Andrea Rose!

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Welcome, welcome, welcome, ladies, gentlemen, and dolls to CoverDoll's first issue of twenty-twelve! *Applesauce* Err.. *Applause*

Not only is this the first issue of the New Year (and the last year according to the Myans... ;)), but it is very special because we are featuring a Teddy Babe Deluxe for the second time in the history of our publication--and she's the first of Eighth Wonder's new and improved TBDs to be featured in an issue!

This month's CoverDoll is none other than the High Priestess of Plush, Andrea Rose! This red-headed, voluptuous, velvety-skinned vixen is the beloved of TDF's server admin (i.e. Lord Root the Almighty), SpiritfireM! Be sure to stop by and pay tribute to this plushy beauty. Check out her profile and photo shoot while you're there!

Abyss' Professor of Posh, Zoe returns with another absolutely stellar article answering our reader's burning questions about fashion! Zoe talks about everything from where to buy our beloved dollies clothes, to choosing to go with stockings or bare legs, to color matching, styling hair, and more! Wow! I think Zoe needs to open her own fashion consulting firm! :mrgreen:

We also have a new photo shoot from Incrediwagon, featuring the fabulously well-endowed and curvaceous Maggie!

Kharn delivers with a new Virtual Babe this month, as well: Party Girl! This buxom beauty is all ready to party and you're invited! Note that this particular party is sans clothing, but spiky high heels are encouraged (for the ladies, preferably). Check her out!

Also featured in this month's issue are beautiful new photo shoots from Renette, Elle, Rojo, and Rentell, to name a few! Be sure check out the one and only Bianca's photos from her London fashion shoot, as well! Visit Alektra's castle to see all of her gorgeous shoots to date...and try not to drool on your keyboard. :D Finally, check out Dollyforme's review for the indie film Catch .44!

More content may be posted daily, so keep checking back for more articles and pictures from our contributors!

Surf the latest issue right here on TDF below or on CoverDoll's homepage:
To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Enjoy! Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! :glou:
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: First CoverDoll Issue of 2012 ~ Presenting... Andrea Ros

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

Man, so much work goes into this publication! I don't know how you guys find the time, but you really do a fantastic job. :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the heads up Megami. :) Another sensational issue to view, packed with stunning pics and articles. :thumbs_up:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Thanks guys :D

CoverDoll would be nothing without all the input from you all. Great articles and art and Ardrea looks stunning :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

kindly

Post by kindly »

Andrea Rose makes a great Cover Doll! A very pretty lady.
kindly

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

A great issue. How can it not be. She's a Teddy Babe :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

INFORMATIONS