Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Play Misty For me

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Play Misty For me

Post by Varkeo »

Had to drop ya a line to tell ya that Misty looks incredible!
6 1/2 years old eh? Well she is still new! ;) Lovely Pictures.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Something about this one that if I hadn't seen at the doll forum, I could have mistaken for a real fem ;)

Very nice. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next :)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

That black & white shot is absolutely beautiful, my friend (other shot is just right too). Looking forward to tomorrow then!

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

FENRISULFR wrote:Smoking :D

Thanks FEN. :) I really appreciate your comment, really good of you to say so. :)

Samurai wrote:Hot !!! Image

:mrgreen:

Thanks Sam. :) Glad you liked them. You're a diamond, :wink: and I sincerely appreciate your post, thanks. :)

Varkeo wrote:Had to drop ya a line to tell ya that Misty looks incredible!
6 1/2 years old eh? Well she is still new! ;) Lovely Pictures.

Thanks Varkeo, Really good of you to say so, I very much appreciate what you say. :)

midiman wrote:

Something about this one that if I hadn't seen at the doll forum, I could have mistaken for a real fem ;)

Very nice. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next :)

Thanks Midi, when my partner saw it she said to me.."That's Misty? Isn't it? She was only 75% sure!! :D Really good of you to say and I'll try not to make it too long to the next ones. :) Thanks again.

GreatSoul wrote:That black & white shot is absolutely beautiful, my friend (other shot is just right too). Looking forward to tomorrow then!

Thanks GS, I liked the colour version, but it looked so much better in black and white, I can't really put my finger on why, just one of those things I suppose, thanks again buddy. :)

jsan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jsan »

yeah im in love with misty too

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

jsan wrote:yeah im in love with misty too

Hi jsan, and thanks, I'm glad Misty has that effect on you. :D She certainly has that effect on me as well. :)

It's her third big day in a week tomorrow, what with her Coverdoll shoot going out last Friday, Valentines day on Tuesday, tomorrow the seventh anniversary of her arrival home and her birthday tomorrow. I'll post up a few pics tomorrow, including the first one I ever took of her after her home coming. :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

As mentioned yesterday it's been a big week for Misty. Today is her seventh birthday, marking her seven years since she arrived home, here in the UK. I never really know if this is the anniversary or the birthday celebration, but I have awlays counted it as both. :D

I suppose now is quite an appropriate time to post the very first picture I took of her,after her home coming. :)

zz07.JPG
zz07.JPG (182.17 KiB) Viewed 2546 times

These are from the shoot we did for Coverdoll. They are quite similar and I didn't submit them to Coverdoll because of their similarities and their similarities to other shots that we did sumbit to Coverdoll. :)

zzz03.JPG
zzz03.JPG (311.25 KiB) Viewed 2546 times

zzz02.JPG
zzz02.JPG (420.98 KiB) Viewed 2546 times

zzz01.JPG
zzz01.JPG (176.48 KiB) Viewed 2546 times

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

1jayjay wrote:As mentioned yesterday it's been a big week for Misty. Today is her seventh birthday, marking her seven years since she arrived home, here in the UK.
\

I'd call it a birthday celebration. Didn't realize she had been with you for 7 years. Wow. She seems in exceptional shape.

I think she looks more human now than she did in that first photo where her skin is just too perfect ;)

Maybe the dolls do need a little time to age ;)

Regardless, it was a great CoverDoll Shoot and great photos here as well. She certainly earned her way to the cover of CoverDoll :)
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi Bianca, and thanks for for the very kind post and comments, I can assure you they're all very much appreciated. :D I do tend to agree with you it's a birthday celebration. :)

It is amazing how time has had an effect on Misty's looks, I'd say you were right she does look more realsistic now, than back then, seven years ago. :) Misty has had her trials and tribulations, but I suppose that's only to be expected over seven years. She's holding up well though. :) She doesn't do anything too strenuous nowadays. But she wears it well and really has improved over time. :)

I'm so thrilled you like Misty and her photos, here and in CoverdDoll, I truely am thrilled, thanks. :)

You're a superstar Bianca. :)

JoyDivision

Post by JoyDivision »

:painting: :painting: :painting: :painting: :painting: :painting: :painting: :painting:
I don't know what else I can say that hasn't already been said on this tread and on others.

But, congratulations on making the cover of Coverdoll and thank you again for your high level of artistic expression in your photographs and it is obvious that you love your Misty very much and it shows in you pictures. Show us more, lots more

Good day my friend.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13541

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi JoyDivision, and thanks for your very kind and considerate comments, and for your congratulations on Mistys' CoverDoll shoot. :D You're absolutely spot on she is the apple of my eye. :D

Fortunately, for me, Misty does have a certain real presence about her, in reality and in her images and has helped my photographial skills over the years. The lighting and angles help to achieve a more realistic and expressive image, but she has a very benign, natural, look, and I try to capture that look and that reality in her images, fortunately she is photogenic, and does all the hard work, which makes it alot easier for me to just push the shutter button. I have to smile sometimes because on odd occasions, during a shoot, I do find myself saying, "can you just raise your right arm a bit.....

I can't thank you enough for your very nice thoughts, but thanks again JoyDivision. :D

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

1jayjay wrote:As mentioned yesterday it's been a big week for Misty. Today is her seventh birthday, marking her seven years since she arrived home, here in the UK.
1jayjay, that means Misty is a 2005's RD B2F11 ? She doesn't look her age :thumbs_up:

and congrats for the awesome Coverdoll photoshoot :D
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks Elle, :D yup Misty is indeed an 2005 Real Doll Body 2 face 11/aka Jenny. :D I love that combination. :D Fortunately she seems to be standing the test of time well. :)

Very good of you to mention Misty's CoverDoll shoot, both here and on the CoverDoll site, thank you. :) We had some great fun taking the photos, quite often it was hard work but in the end very rewarding, and it makes it even more worthwhile when people, like your leave considerate comments, thanks again, I'm so glad you liked Misty and her photos. :D

It's a great site at CoverDoll and your very own Elle is a stunning doll, I love the blog you have on there and always look out for her both in the blog and in the galleries. :D

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Been over two years since Misty dropped off the radar, still wondering where she ended up. :(
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Yes I have often wondered about 1jayjay and Misty, we miss you mate! Your positive outlook and comments are very uplifting for the whole community.

INFORMATIONS