www.wmdolls.com

SOLD(?) ; Need to sell Melody. NOW REDUCED PRICE!

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

mexiconick99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FOR SALE ; Need to sell Melody

Post by mexiconick99 »

DollyDaddy wrote:I PM'd you about pick up this coming Monday 20 Feb. Can stop by on Monday and pick her up. I am not sure the PM went through! PM me directly if you cannot reply.

DollyDaddy

THANKYOU DOLLYDADDY FOR YOUR PM! but bc i am so new to this site i do not have the ability to reply to PMs. :roll:

i can not accept a personal check however cash is just fine, if thats good for you then email me at mexiconick99@yahoo.com
:glou:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

mexiconick99 wrote: but bc i am so new to this site i do not have the ability to reply to PMs. :roll:
You do Now mexiconick :)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

mexiconick99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mexiconick99 »

:lol: :o :) :D :wink: :angel: :mrgreen: :lying: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :glou: :glou: :oops: :whistle: :lol: 8) :? :arrow:
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED AND HELPED ME MAKE THIS SALE POSSIBLE!! DOLLYDADDY HAS PURCHASED MY MELODY!!! YAY!!! DEAL SHOULD GO DOWN SOON, SO I AM CLOSING MY SALE FOR THE TIME BEING BC I SHOULD HAVE HER SOLD I JUST DONT HAVE THE MONEY QUITE YET!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

DollyDaddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollyDaddy »

Thanks for the chance to give Melody a good home. My PIB is still with Patrick and now she will have a little sister waiting for her when she arrives!

I can't wait to pick up Melody.

DollyDaddy

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I just received a PM from Mexiconick. Melody is still for sale, thread reopened.
She told me to come but I was already there

DollAdmirer4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollAdmirer4ever »

Sorry to hear about the sale not going through. What happened? Nice Doll. Someone will buy her fast.

mexiconick99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mexiconick99 »

Thanks! YES she is for sale again, this has caused some conflict at home bc i promised my unhappy wife that she was sold. SO the sale is ON and Im still thinking 4500-5000 is the value of this collection. i am moving it to a storage uhaul today. so that will be the new pickup location. and there is more stuff than i can fit in my car. almost took an extra car load. as in, i am a freak who bought way too much stuff.

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

mexiconick99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mexiconick99 »

theres also 100+ asorted condoms and some make up

Tam69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tam69 »

I have an extra Harmony face if you find someone that would like that face.. I could trade the one that is new in box that I just got today. Would like the Melody one or maybe the other. Let me know. :)

Thank you
Tammy

mexiconick99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mexiconick99 »

i dont want to make this too complicated because it is all in a storage which is 45 min from my home.. however i did want to say; :cry: :cry: :cry:

there are alot of cloths here all sexy underware! and most of it 75% is new in sealed package, also theres something like 30-40 leggings of assorted styles and colors !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! :angel:

Alot More than is show in the photos! so please read the discriptions! :fist:

Thanks!! :sleeping:

DollAdmirer4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DollAdmirer4ever »

Tam69, I'm interested in your Harmony Face. I sent you a PM but the PM's are acting up here. Send me an email.

Tam69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tam69 »

DollAdmirer4ever wrote:Tam69, I'm interested in your Harmony Face. I sent you a PM but the PM's are acting up here. Send me an email at mstp.box1@gmail.com

Thank you, but I would prefer to trade for an equal condition face of a different sort. :) if all else fails i wil consider selling but not until I see if any trades are possible.

mexiconick99
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mexiconick99 »

HI GUYS !! SADLY THERE HAS BEEN ALMOST NO ACTIVITY :x :x :( :( :( ON MY POST SINCE IT WAS REOPENED AFTER DOLLYDADDY DID NOT COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. I REALLY DO NEED TO SELL THIS DOLL AND I AM WILLING TO LOWER THE PRICE NOW TO 4000!!!! +plus shipping!! ALSO is there ANY WAY to move my post to the top of the sales forum because i think it got buried and forgotten. i think maybe people think it is sold and lost interest!! can someone please buy her or help me get her sold??!

:grab:
THANKS
:roll:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: FOR SALE ; Need to sell Melody. NOW REDUCED PRICE!

Post by siliconelover »

mexiconick,

The first thing I would recommend that you do is to put Boy Toy B2 in the For Sale Heading.

The used and second hand doll market is not what it used to be for a few reasons and you have a couple of things working against you.

With where your at price wise and for what you have, you will eventually get your doll sold but it could take anywhere from a couple of months to as many as 6 or ......

These things take time these days ...

If you really need to move the doll, slash your price, and I would piece it out, get it Sold and cut your losses.

You can't have your thread moved up in the listings, you just have to give it a bump every once in a while, this one's on me ;)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Tam69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: FOR SALE ; Need to sell Melody. NOW REDUCED PRICE!

Post by Tam69 »

I got Harmony for 2700 in near mint and unused condition a couple weeks ago if thats any indication as to price range. I would still be interested in trading a face for my extra Harmony face that is brand new in box...

INFORMATIONS