sexyrealsexdolls.com

April 2012's CoverDoll is A-Go!!

Digital Online Publication (Love Doll Equivalent to Playboy) and also Member Doll Blogging.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

April 2012's CoverDoll is A-Go!!

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Konichiwa, fellow love doll lovers and human loving love dolls! :mrgreen:

This month's issue of CoverDoll is up and ready to be read! If you haven't checked out last month's fantabulous issue yet, you can do so HERE.

Anyhow, this months issue is another real winner! Our CoverDoll of the month is the equally super-cute, super-sexy Kylie, the playmate of the talented TDF vet, Everhard! :multi: This shoot was taken by our own Kharn when Everhard paid a resent visit, so be sure to check it out! Kylie has a look that's all her own and a personality to match. Give her a warm welcome to Clan Everhard. *Applesauce* Err...I mean: *applause* :lol:

This month also brings us Dollyforme's review of the current box-office smash (based on the now-popular-despite-having-been-out-for-years book), The Hunger Games. Inb4BattleRoyaleclone. I haven't seen it yet but Dollyforme's excellent review definitely makes me want to catch it on the big screen before it's gone.

April's issue also brings us the continuing chronicles of Varkeo's little ladies in his Reboot gallery, which is up to Episode 22. Tune in to catch the stories of his beautiful vixens. :)

Also in this issue are new pictures! It looks like Kharn's sexy and sultry lady, Elle, has bought a new toy! Not that kind of toy, you dirty minded silly person. You'll just have to check out Elle's 'New Toy' Gallery to find out what it is. ;) ...Um, if anyone else contributed new pics this month, please say something here! I...am bad at finding new material sometimes. :oops:

What did I forget...oh, also be sure to check out this month's Virtual Babe from Sir Kharn! I'll have my bloggy thing for that posted soon.

Anyhow...presentarle, el nuevo issue de CoverDoll:

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Enjoy!

Edit:
*Sound of something breaking off-camera*

Sweet mother of...!

It looks like we're 404ed again, ladies and gentlemen. Game over man, game over...

HERE is the link to this month's issue, until someone can fix the above thingamabob. I can't website scripting.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Re: April 2012's CoverDoll is A-Go!!

Post by kharn »

Thanks for posting that TG :D I must say that we have a great line up this month and the Kylie is one stunning CoverDoll. I had lot's of fun photographing her with Ev :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the heads up Megami. :D I always look ofrward to the new edition of Coverdoll. :) Kylie looks ace, and I haven't even seen the pics of her yet! :) I'll make sure to pop over and check it out. :)

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Kylie looks great :) I love the wig.

Cheers
-Joe
TG Megami wrote:Konichiwa, fellow love doll lovers and human loving love dolls! :mrgreen:

This month's issue of CoverDoll is up and ready to be read! If you haven't checked out last month's fantabulous issue yet, you can do so HERE.

Anyhow, this months issue is another real winner! Our CoverDoll of the month is the equally super-cute, super-sexy Kylie, the playmate of the talented TDF vet, Everhard! :multi: This shoot was taken by our own Kharn when Everhard paid a resent visit, so be sure to check it out! Kylie has a look that's all her own and a personality to match. Give her a warm welcome to Clan Everhard. *Applesauce* Err...I mean: *applause* :lol:

This month also brings us Dollyforme's review of the current box-office smash (based on the now-popular-despite-having-been-out-for-years book), The Hunger Games. Inb4BattleRoyaleclone. I haven't seen it yet but Dollyforme's excellent review definitely makes me want to catch it on the big screen before it's gone.

April's issue also brings us the continuing chronicles of Varkeo's little ladies in his Reboot gallery, which is up to Episode 22. Tune in to catch the stories of his beautiful vixens. :)

Also in this issue are new pictures! It looks like Kharn's sexy and sultry lady, Elle, has bought a new toy! Not that kind of toy, you dirty minded silly person. You'll just have to check out Elle's 'New Toy' Gallery to find out what it is. ;) ...Um, if anyone else contributed new pics this month, please say something here! I...am bad at finding new material sometimes. :oops:

What did I forget...oh, also be sure to check out this month's Virtual Babe from Sir Kharn! I'll have my bloggy thing for that posted soon.

Anyhow...presentarle, el nuevo issue de CoverDoll:

To browse CoverDoll in another window CLICK HERE.

Enjoy!

Edit:
*Sound of something breaking off-camera*

Sweet mother of...!

It looks like we're 404ed again, ladies and gentlemen. Game over man, game over...

HERE is the link to this month's issue, until someone can fix the above thingamabob. I can't website scripting.
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

Is that Macy Greylani Lei?

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

dolldater wrote:Is that Macy Greylani Lei?
Not sure whom she is based on, maybe Everhard will tell you :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Kylie wrote:Favourite Artist: Two Girlfriends II by Willem Haenraets.
She posed with Laura for this recreation of that painting:
Image Two Girlfriends II
Abyss wrote:Kylie looks great :) I love the wig.
Thanks Joe. It does look dramatic.
kharn wrote:Not sure whom she is based on, maybe Everhard will tell you :)
She is loosely based on the model used (last year) in advertising a clothing range at a chain of stores here in Britain.

muzza
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muzza »

An amazing pose.

Very enjoyable CoverDoll shoot and Data Sheet. Thanks.

(and for those not familiar with Willem Haenraets work it is well worth the look http://www.allposters.com/-st/Willem-Ha ... 24904_.htm )

muz
Ah Love Could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry scheme of things entire Would not we shatter it to bits and then remould it nearer to the Heart's desire.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

muzza wrote:Image

An amazing pose.

Very enjoyable CoverDoll shoot and Data Sheet. Thanks.

(and for those not familiar with Willem Haenraets work it is well worth the look http://www.allposters.com/-st/Willem-Ha ... 24904_.htm )

muz
Thanks Muzza from both Ev and I :D Also thanks for the link :thumbs_up:
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS