Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Hi RealDoll Peoples!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SurfChkSearch

Hi RealDoll Peoples!

Post by SurfChkSearch »

WOW! I had no idea a Doll Forum existed in cyberspace until just a few minutes ago when I ventured upon the whole RealDoll phenomena.

Nice to meet all you fine folks!!! I'm VERY interested in RealDolls and look to make a purchase just as soon as I gather enough tips n tactics as well as the exact look I'm looking for [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

That's where you all come in... haha.

See, bascially (as my handle suggests) I'm looking for the 'straight long haired sandy blonde youthful fit california surfer chick' look. I'm pretty much set on body 7 but haven't been able to visualize the right combinations of hair/head type for my surfer chick.

Do you have any suggetions or pictures I can see of dolls that sorta fit my criteria?

Anyone own a surfer chick? heheh ... as if it was that easy [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Well, this is all quite fun and I just can't wait to see the ultimate final product. I guess RealDoll can now match any hairstyle as a customizing feature, correct? If so, that'll make it easier to get that certain look.

When she arrives, you can bet she'll have her own home on the web and the whole 9 yards [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I look forward to talking with all of you. Looks like a great place and once again, nice to meet you all! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hi RealDoll Peoples!

Post by Wolverine »

Welcome aboard, If pictures are what you want go HERE, and use the links at the top of the page = "Links", "RealDoll Matrix", and "Doll album". Image
On the links page, choose "PIX", and there will be loads of links to RealDoll owner's outstanding websites, dedicated to their' RealDolls, with literally tons of pictures for you to sift through. Image
The "RealDoll Matrix", and "Doll Album" both have loads of pix there too. Enjoy!! Image Image

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Hi RealDoll Peoples!

Post by jackrabbit »

You might check out Darcy, since she's tanned and usually blonde and doesn't have much makeup. Matt himself referred to her as a California Girl at one point in one of our phone conversations. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

And she wears bikinis in a lot of her shoots. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SurfChkSearch

Hi RealDoll Peoples!

Post by SurfChkSearch »

thanks for the input guys. I'll go check out the links you suggested and see what I can conjur up [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mike Johnson
Ex-Member

Hi RealDoll Peoples!

Post by Mike Johnson »

Jazzi was made for the "Classic" Surfer-girl look. She has over fifty bikini's and 30 blonde wigs! This includes a bright sunny blonde one wig that's straight and over thirty inches long! Like many California Blondes, she's really busty (silicone! ha!)

Jazzi with long blonde hair

Her Doll album has lots of Bikini pics with various blonde wigs and so does her home page:

Jazzi and Mysti's RDOL

[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

INFORMATIONS