Crazey Razey - arrives from Germany

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Crazey Razey - arrives from Germany

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well she's a long time in coming (pun intended) - but Crazey Razey arrived today from Germany - woohoo - :angel:

Like many here i had my eyes on this inflata-lassie for some time - but she was never available locally as she seemed to like the old world or Australia - but never the good ole US of A - till now of course - :mrgreen:

I had seen her of course on the German web site - http://www.toy-store.de

I had tried to order her before - but had trouble of one kind or another - but alas a new web browser and just like that poof she arrived - :P

Yup after going through the Euro to US Dollar exchange and VAT & shipping she - ain't cheap she eventually cost over $ 200 but we live but once and the amount of fun one derives from an inflata-babe always out weighs the cost - some times - :whistle:

Well after a long flight from Germany - "Helga" has arrived and she is chilling out with my other inflata-babes - still a little wrinkly but after a nap and some good German Bratwurst undt bier she'll be fine - :thumbs_up:

Simple specs - she's made by our friends NANMA-CONBO and typical to thier high end inflta-babe line up - with one big exception - she got "Booty" - damn does she have booty - so if thats your thang - well then she's your babe

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Crazy Razey - yeah she has a nice face - typical NANMA face but cute none the less
Crazy Razey - yeah she has a nice face - typical NANMA face but cute none the less
Crazey Razey 2.jpg (89.87 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
WOW - what a booty - me thinky i not go to worky today
WOW - what a booty - me thinky i not go to worky today
Crazey Razey 3.jpg (81.86 KiB) Viewed 2590 times

Baron von doll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Crazey Razey - arrives from Germany

Post by Baron von doll »

Congrats to you and Helga.. she's quite the little hottie. 8)

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Just another tid bit of info on Crazy Razey - this doll like certain other NANMA made dolls is designed for use with a seperate insert (provided) in the box that you have to place into the doll

I know some here prefer dolls with built in inserts - but - Crazy Razey does require one - one could use the doll without the insert - but again she was designed to use one

I use the DocJohnson brand masturbator sleaves - which are a drop in replacement for the as delivered insert & are much better looking and have a nice feel to them as well

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Danke hier Baron Von Doll - Helga sez bitta - :angel:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

good to see a Razey made it all the way across the Atlantic and arrived in great shape

one word of caution yorktown: be careful with the original insert! Both openings merge quite quickly into one and it is very easy to damage the tunnel at that point ... poke through sorta say ... happened pretty quickly with mine :(

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks - Life is Plastic - :angel:

Yup if there is one thing I learned with these type of NANMA dolls that require a seperate insert is

1.- Never install or remove with doll inflated - always deflate doll first

2.- I always powder the insert - it remains tack free that way & will prevent the insert from binding with the dolls vinyl body

3.- a tiny amount of water based lube on the sides of the insert - to assist in applying & removing the insert

I have had success with these type of dolls and there are great variety of inserts available that can really make these dolls rock - its just that Crazy Razey has a super kool position VS jenna jamison & the rest of the standing at attention dolls

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Congratulations on the new doll Captain.

She looks like a good one; hope you enjoy her? :wink:

Sam

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Congrats on persuading Crazy to cross the pond.

She's absolutely brilliant.

Great used with just the vinyl sleeve without the insert but as Life Is Plastic says, be gentle with the insert. If you come at her with the wrong angle you can come out the other side through the wall of the insert . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS