realsexdoll.com

decision ?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
doll92
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

decision ?

Post by doll92 »

My mind is set on my very first love doll. However, I can not make a good choice. there are three dolls
Anime Annie

Yumi anime love doll

and... Kimi Rami Anime Doll

I just don't know get all three or one if someone have an review of any one these dolls please hit me up . thanks!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: decision ?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I had the Yummi doll some years back when she was first issued - :!:

For a value line doll she was cute fer sure - she was made by NANMA/ CONBO

I have had trouble with these NANMA/ CONBO value line dolls from the start - its not so much the dolls fault as mine as they don't fit - so i stopped getting them - but the design and variety of size and shapes is great - sadly they're all to small for me to fit -

I did recently purchase a Airi Himikawa doll froms importer "TOY'S HEART" made by Diao Shi - different from the NANMA inflata-babes she is designied to use an insert - so size isn't as much an issue as she can use a variety of inserts

Happy Trails - :angel:
Attachments
Airi Himekawa
Airi Himekawa
Airi Himikawa 4.jpg (111.93 KiB) Viewed 1482 times

IneedinU
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: decision ?

Post by IneedinU »

I have had Yumi, haven't had the others, I will say that Yumi is fun and a little awkward too. I have ordered another Yumi along with another doll or two. :twisted:

I would say to purchase several, after you try one you will want to try more, and sadly cheaper dolls don't always last a long time, with a little gentleness they can last for awhile though.

INFORMATIONS