realsexdoll.com

Hannah Harper front entry

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
lightbringer83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hannah Harper front entry

Post by lightbringer83 »

Just wondering if its just mine, or is the labia made of really hard plastic? And it seems impossible to even enter her, is there any way I can stretch the opening so it's easier to enter her? Thanks!

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hannah Harper front entry

Post by Barbarous »

Hi Lightbringer and welcome to the forum. I had a similar problem with my Hanna and I was able to stretch her a little using a glass bottle. Some people have used a dildo with some success. I still wound up removing the insert and using the doll that way. On those dolls the insert is glued around the opening and a plastic liner is held in place with double sided tape in the canal. Not real difficult to remove if you decide to. Good luck.

lightbringer83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lightbringer83 »

what did you use to remove the glue?

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Mine had an area that wasn't glued real well so I just started there and worked around. Areas that wouldn't come off I used cuticle scissors. I didn't try getting it all off (wasn't sure what chemicals were safe to use) just made sure there weren't any rough edges. The main thing is being careful not to damage the doll in the process, although they are pretty tough. Also as a caution, once you do this any liquid going in the front will come out the vibrator hole on her back, so protect your sheets. It does make cleaning easy. Once the insert is out there is a clear plastic liner and tape stuck to the sides. Had to partially deflate her to reach some of the tape,depends how big your hands are, comes right off once you get a grip on it.You may want to look for other Hannah Harper post and see if someone has a better way. I just couldn't stand having a doll that was of no use to me and attacked the problem without much thought. Good Luck. Another note: If and when the nipples come loose don't use the repair glue they sent with the doll, it melts them. My Hannah looked like she was scarred.

lightbringer83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lightbringer83 »

thanks, i managed to get that removed. its made of pretty solid plastic, though i replaced it with a trimmed up fleshlight and it works fine now

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Glad everything worked out for you LB, I wish you many happy times with your lady.

lightbringer83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lightbringer83 »

yea, i didn't realize it was pretty easy to remove. getting the fleshlight in, wasnt as easy but it made it. but that original entry, that thing was solid, i stretched it for a whole day with a small glass bottle and nothing, plus the inner edges were kinda sharp

INFORMATIONS