realsexdoll.com

Yuria got home yesterday

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
nedschnebly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yuria got home yesterday

Post by nedschnebly »

So Yuria (henceforth none as Autumn) got home yesterday. The first thing I noticed was the weight of the box. Not that it was heavy, but compared to the dolls I had previously bought (your standard Adam and Eve cheap 3 hole dolls) this box had some heft to it. Since I have heard that this is a newer version of this doll, and I don't know if anyone has received a new one yet I will attempt to describe the differences based on what I have read on older posts. There is no costume with this doll, and no insert. It is basically a doll in a box and a small tube of lube.

What I noticed compared to the cheaper dolls I am familiar with is a MUCH better level of fit and finish. The vinyl is not your standard "pool toy" vinyl, it has a soft textured feel to it. I don't know how to describe it except to say maybe cheaper dolls are polished stainless and this is more like brushed stainless. It has a very nice feel to it. Almost all of the seems are internal seams, in other words when you make a pillow case, you sew it inside out, then flip it so the seams are on the inside. That is what it seems they did here. The only external seams are where the arms attach to the shoulder. Specifically, the "love hole" has no sharp seams.

The breasts are a one piece deal, not segmented together. They have a very nice shape and she can fill a shirt out really well. Do they feel like real breasts? No. But they do feel good. You can't push them together, if that is your thing.

The head is beautiful. If you like Anime, she has a great anime face, with those big beautiful eyes. The hair... Well, she came with her hair up in a pony tail with a rubber band. Taking the rubber band out you find her hair is a tangled mess. I ended up having to soak her hair in fabric softner to get the knots out. If you just try to power a brush through it, you'll pull out a ton of hair. After the soak, her hair is much nicer, but still not as nice as a decent wig.

The only other con I would say would be the wrinkles around butt. I'm not sure that this can be remedied in a vinyl doll, it seems like it is just a limitation of the medium.

The "love hole" is in the right place and sized for an insert, but you don't necessarily need one.

I know I have said some negative things, but really I am blown away by this doll. She is so beautiful. I did not know vinyl girls could look like this. The fit and finish is so good. She looks great in clothes.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 5215&pos=0

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 5215&pos=2

I tried to put the pics in the post, but it did not work, so I put the links in. Very pleased with her, hope to be able to take some better pics soon.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Yuria got home yesterday

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

That's super - neds - :angel:

Glad that Autumm made it to your place and your having fun with her - :thumbs_up:

She is very much the looker - and she seems to be having fun with you too - :P

Good luck with Autumm - neds -

Happy Trails - :angel:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Almost forgot - neds -

Those wrinkles you mentioned - all vinyl inflata-babes have them - worry not - they work themselves out after a week or two from just being inflated - poor doll is shipped all folded up and those fold wrinkles do work out after a bit of inflation time -

Do not try to get the wrinkles out by over inflating the doll - trust me over a short period of time of just being inflated those wrinkles disppear on thier own - :mrgreen:

Happy Trails - :angel:

Zanakin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zanakin »

Got a Yuria as well, very pleased with it. The vaginal opening is placed anatomically correct and the vinyl is made very sturdy. No insert needed, the vinyl shaft is convenient enough when * cough * beyond average size ;-)

nedschnebly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nedschnebly »

I was not so much referring to wrinkles in the vinyl from shipping as much as I was referring to the folds where the butt cheek joint is made. I don't think those will come out, but they don't bother me that much either, remember she is a sitting doll.

lightbringer83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lightbringer83 »

yea those wrinkles are a bit unsightly, but i guess thats where they put the seem. still a great doll though, i like how the insert area is in the right spot

INFORMATIONS