realsexdoll.com

NEWBIE coming back to dolls after a long while

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
paulblue

NEWBIE coming back to dolls after a long while

Post by paulblue »

Hi all,

I last gave a doll a go about 10 years ago. I can't remember what doll it was but it was only a cheap vinyl standard sort of 3 hole doll. I have to say I really enjoyed it but for some reason felt guilty or something like that afterwards and got rid of the doll. I haven't tried one since

Anyway - the last few weeks has seen me interested in trying a doll again. So having read most of the threads on here I have bought myself a YUMI as she seemed quite popular and this weekend will see me getting to know her.

I have already inflated her and sized her up for some clothes but so far managed to resist ripping my clothes off and getting into her until I have her dressed
and ready for a nice relaxed time over the weekend. I hope she doesn't let me down (or me her!)

I'll report back later and let y'all know what I think of Yumi and whether this is the start of a long time relationship with all things inflatable. :D

Paul

cosycottage

Re: NEWBIE coming back to dolls after a long while

Post by cosycottage »

good luck with her paulblue, and welcome (back) to the lovely world of dolls... :angel: :thumbs_up:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

Congrats PaulBlue! My Hannah Harper arrived Wednesday and I'm looking forward to some downtime with. Her this weekend. I had some clothes for her and they fit great - shes currently camped out in the livingroom as i normally sleep with my dogs and am a bit worried to have the whole crew in the bedroom! So far nobody has barked at her... She's my first doll (of this sort anyhow). I wish I'd discovered them 20 years ago... Since shes been here I have been so much more happy and relaxed and i havent even done anything with her yet. Oh well - I guess that is as good an excuse as any to make up for lost time.

Luvmydoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Luvmydoll »

Hi paulblue, I hope Yumi will be a wonderful companion for you.ValleyOfTheDolls I think Hannah Harper doll is one of the top 3 life size dolls around and wish the 2 of you all the best.The quality of dolls today is far much better than 10 or 20 years ago and I think they now really are "love" dolls.I love my doll as she has brought love into my life and allows me to give love in an otherwise lonely house.Thanks to all you lovely dolls and dollies out there X O X
So please be careful with me,I'm sensitive/And I'd like to stay that way.
I'm Sensitive by Jewel.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Welcome back to the world of dolls PaulBlue and good luck with Yumi :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Welcome paulblue and good luck with Yumi, but don't base your decision about dolls on one lady. I have had really good ones and really bad ones, some lasted years and some just days - That's just the way it is. Happy Days!!!

INFORMATIONS