Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: From China with a Happy face

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Not a problem - loverboy - :angel:

I am as usual on the road with just my i phone - no home computer to access pics with so bear with me & hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll be back & up load some new pics

As to her Asian looks - well honest I never seen any Inflata-babe look really good as an Asain - & - I have no idea why - :?

It seems as all companies that make Inflata-babes go for the blonde & blue eyes get up - honest this idea of different dolls for different continents for all to enjoy would be great idea - but - back to your question - loverboy - yeah my China Angel "Joy" has more of an Asain looking face than most - the closest I would have to say is the NANMA made Agent 69 - as being close to Asain appeal - but that would be the USA version as the Euro version has - you guessed it blonde hair

Happy Trails - :angel:

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

Yorktown, you are so right about there not being many Asian looking blow up dolls. Joy is the perfect name for her - just seeing her photo makes me joyous! I'm torn between one like her or the Hannah Harper. Both I find very sexy and cute! I have a yen for Asian girls or ones with British accents so I could go either way! BTW - what's the best way to blow them up- I think me blowing them up might make me pass out which would defeat things. LOL! I have heard a pump can do it too fast and injure them.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Cute doll, is her face soft or like Hanna Harper on the hard side. Don't get me wrong I love my Hanna, I just wish her nose was softer for cuddling. I put her on my chest and that works fairly well.Have fun with your new playmate.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup yer very much right - Valley of the Dolls - as it's next to impossible to have any Inflata-babe in a non-blonde blue eyes get up - well except my Baby got back - but that's another story -

I do have a Teddy Babe - Duluxe & her name is Minka as she is Korean - even though her lineage is from the "Akiko" line of 8th Wonder in Pennsylvania - my Minka has a wonderful Asian inspired face - but - yeah she's not inflatable nor priced as one either

Valley I like to use an electric air pump that I got at Target stores in the camping section - I think I paid like 19 bucs - as to it's use yeah I am carefully not to over inflate with it - as that's what leads to Inflata-babes demise "over-inflation"

But honest any camping type air pump would do try Walmart or any other box store they are not expensive - & - for those who smoke they are a life saver - :mrgreen:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Good question - Barbarous - :?:

This doll also has a hard vinyl face much like Hannah - almost the same type of thickness & texture

The other doll I recently purchased on e bay made by Daio Shi that I call "Mai Ling" that I reviewed a few posts back - has a nice soft face - actually the whole doll is soft N cuddly - which is way kool for an Inflata-babe - although she too doesn't really look Asian - more like she is from Italy or Sardinia - :wink:

Still on road with only an iPhone - i ll have new pics the end weekend - hopefully - :mrgreen:

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

I shot my lady Awesome today.

SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

hummm nice i have one but she doesnt smile

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats - hzzf - :angel:

I do like this doll very much and i see your girl luvs shoe's - good for her - much luck with this new doll - hzzf -

hzzf

Post by hzzf »

yorktown wrote:8) Howdy

Congrats - hzzf - :angel:

I do like this doll very much and i see your girl luvs shoe's - good for her - much luck with this new doll - hzzf -

thanks yorktown.i'm enjoying my life with Lady Awesome.
I've prepare more than 300 pair of shoes,high heels and boots,and hundreds of dress for every sexy doll welcome.
SafePowerfulFlexibleDurableSex
daemonteeth.com(under construction)
hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

Wow, hzzf! Over 300 shoes - now that is some kind of welcome! I'm lucky Arden doesn't like to wear shoes but we don't yet know about our new friend who is coming next week... She might be into that! LOL!

Eagle Eddie

Post by Eagle Eddie »

Hi Yorktown, any more photos of your beloved Joy yet? Also what is her insert like? Is it stuck on or removeable? I remember Kimmi was a real tight little minx to enter, as you know her entrance of love was tighter than a virgin to break in! Do her arms move like some other vinyl girls? Did you ever purchase the other girl with the oral opening? I showed my friend steve and he thinks she looks great. If he cannot get a crazy Razey, then she could be his second choice.
Cheers Loverboy
If You Want To See One Hot Italian Tomboy Teddybabe With Attitude Then Click On The Link Below!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicacuddlediva/

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Sorry about that - EE - 8O

I know you asked and i forgot about that sorry - i am not much a camera man - so bear with me - :o

As to "Joy" - yes she has a two, (2) seperate inserts - fore N aft - i am not much for these insert honest most dolls come with so/so inserts - i mean yes they work N all but many detract from the dolls looks or are a bit tight to use , ,and or both - 8O

So i use the DocJohnso brand of sleeves as insert replacements - they are swell riding and look great too - so thats what i do with them

When i take "Joy's" picture i'll include "Helga" too as she is a Crazey Razey doll - side by side

as to the arms - no Joy's arms are not moveable but she does have more solid hands and footsies like your Kimmi doll did - no i never got the other doll - the price seemed a bit too high - but i wanted to try her so i got just "Joy"

INFORMATIONS