hzzfzx@gmail.com
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13627
Local Time:BJT=GMT+8=EST+13=PDT+15

DollWhisperer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Inflata companies listen to us

Post by DollWhisperer »

Just thought I'd bump this thread back up, for the convenience of any inflata-companies that might actually decide to take any of this into account...

And, while I'm at it, thought I'd add that in my opinion any "realistic" molded feet ought to be positioned for fitting proportionately sized high-heel shoes, as the flat-footed ones tend look a bit too much like man-feet to my eye.

FWIW, I still believe the current state-of-the-art here is years behind the times and that, as long as people are willing to fork over thousands for high-end dolls, that there must be a sustainable market niche for a far superior line of air girls than those currently available.

DW

kainfx

Post by kainfx »

pygmalion2 wrote:I think a big reason is simply poor sales
Vidal doll - closed
Letha weapons/latex lover - closed
Latex realdoll - discontinued ( only 50 made)

For the detailing and higher quality, the cost would be higher.
Would enough doll members pay say 1000 to 1500 for an inflatable doll for higher quality so that some manufacturer would consider this market? If it is a small market group, would an individual doller make a small quantity for purchase?
Just some thoughts,

Mark and the Synthetiks

the reason that they sell so few is that the good dolls are that expensive that noone can/want afford the price and the cheap quality dolls dont sell because they look like some monster from a horror movie

99% of the sex toy industry thinks they can earn super easy money and they think we are retards that like ugly aliens

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

The nature of an inflatable makes it a disposable commodity. A high end inflatable would still be an inflatable, and once it begins to spring a leak--and it will--it's toast. Right now, it's cheap toast, but once you start charging $500 to $1000 you'll have expensive toast, and the manufacturer will have a lot of angry customers.

The future of broader consumer access lies in cheaper and smaller rubber dolls and torsos, and that future is here. Right now, you can get a rubber flatback torso of respectable quality for $99 (See SexFlesh Take me Tanya). Compare that to just a year or two ago where the only such toy on the mid-range market cost over $1,000 (Chelsea Shane Doll). They keep getting cheaper and consumers are biting. You have to credit the small made-to-order doll makers for driving this, because prior to their arrival we would've never gotten the explosion we've seen from Pipedreams and other mass market companies, but they looked at what the small made-to-order companies are doing and understood that they needed to copy their concepts and take advantage of it. Now you've got faces, large butts, large breasts, full torsos, legs, and every one of those concepts were brought to market by the small made-to-order companies first. The large manufacturers were all just doing simple P&A's and pocket vags before that. The little guy changed the course of this whole thing.

What's next? Eventually one of these large companies will mass produce a full rubber doll for just a few hundred bucks. It'll be small, but big enough to be taken seriously. The made-to-order doll makers will have no choice but to respond to that or get left behind and the consumer will win again by having low prices and good quality.

INFORMATIONS