Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Face #13...ordered...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Face #13...ordered...

Post by midnight »

Well, I took the plunge today, and ordered a "Kaori" face for Melanie....sounds funny.
Debra, at Abyss was thoughtful enough to ask in an email if I was sure my RD was a "face-X" type; I'm not in thier database as an owner.

Also...it was suggested that I move my Melanie pics to "The Doll Album," which I will be doing in the next few days, so....fear not Melanie fans :lol:
she will be moved but, not REmoved. :razz:

Prof_Sakai
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prof_Sakai »

I am looking forward to seeing your Melanie with a face of "Kaori".

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

midnight,

Congratulations on ordering the new "Melanori" face. :wink:

Professor Sakai, congratulations on your collaboration with Matt! She's a stunning beauty, and it was a pleasure to watch her development from clay sculpture to silicone goddess!

8) 'cardo 'n brent 8)
Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams :wink:
:smilecolros:
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

This will be the second forum Kaori face. Mine arrives next week. shadowspawn's Lynne was ordered earlier, but she is a full doll and will be delivered long after your face.

The dollpipe/matrix is set up for additional faces now. If you want to add the stats for your Kaori face, you can use the usual link. Just skip the fields pertaining to the body and any others that do not apply to just a face.

Don't bother with the date fields. The lead time for faces is so short compared to full dolls that it isn't worth tracking.

You can give the face a name of its own if you wish, but this is not required. If you don't, the matrix picture will just say Melanie F#2 or something like that.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Midnight, I'm delighted you ordered the "Kaori" face--she should be gorgeous on Melanie! Did you order brown eyes as well or will you be keeping Melanie's blue eyes?

Rainy

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Just got this from Debra...
Thank you Dan. I will put your order to production. We are running approx. 4 - 6 weeks on faces.
Have a great week,
Debra
Abyss Creations

8O ...I wish I could have it tomorrow 8O I ordered her with medium skin tone, hazel eyes, light & black eyeliner, natural shadow and, plum lip color.

INFORMATIONS