Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Has anyone ever had this request regarding their doll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Has anyone ever had this request regarding their doll?

Post by Inuyasha »

Has anyone who has a doll ever received a request for clothing worn by the doll? I know that live models get those sort of requests all the time. I was just wondering if anyone has ever requested a doll worn item. I would think that Dennis, Jackrabbit, Angel, or someone has had somebody ask for Darcy's bra, or Elsbeth's panties, or Taffy's stockings.

Likewise, has anyone ever sent you clothing to be worn by your doll and have it photographed with the clothing on?

steveb

Post by steveb »

No but Samantha has aquired a couple of pairs of nickers from realgirls (with their consent before I get any flak). Compensation for having been shut away in the wardrobe when I had company.
I am working on a hat-trick by getting my ex-GF to volunteer some of her lingerie I bought her years ago, I may let her meet Samantha as an incentive. 8O :D

Love Samantha and Steve
If a man speaks aloud from the wilderness, but no woman hears him - is he still wrong ?

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Has anyone ever had this request regarding their doll?

Post by jackrabbit »

Inuyasha wrote:Has anyone who has a doll ever received a request for clothing worn by the doll? I know that live models get those sort of requests all the time.
There's a big difference. I think the demand is mostly for stuff she has worn and then not washed, so that it is permeated with her girly scent. I have never heard of guys buying clean panties that she just pulled from her lingerie drawer.

A doll wouldn't be the same, unless the guy gets a boner from the smell of silicone. :lol: :lol:
I was just wondering if anyone has ever requested a doll worn item. I would think that Dennis, Jackrabbit, Angel, or someone has had somebody ask for Darcy's bra, or Elsbeth's panties, or Taffy's stockings.
Nope, never have had a request for that.
Likewise, has anyone ever sent you clothing to be worn by your doll and have it photographed with the clothing on?
No. Might consider it, but I'd have to see it first. Don't want to take pictures of her unless I like what she is wearing.

If someone wanted to do this, they could:

1. pick out something in a catalog such as Victoria's or Frederick's.
2. give me the catalog number and item number so I can see it
3. if I like it, make a donation to the site for the cost of the item plus a few bucks for the paypal gouge
4. I'd order it and then do a shoot with her in it
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Has anyone ever had this request regarding their doll?

Post by Inkling »

jackrabbit wrote: A doll wouldn't be the same, unless the guy gets a boner from the smell of silicone. :lol: :lol:
After I take off Darlene's clothes, I toss her panties to myself.
Seriously, though...
Funny you should mention...
There was a thread where someone did not like the smell of silicone. I've never had that problem.
That said, it's entirely possible that if a scent (smell might imply a bad thing) is associated with something really good - in this case, pleasure - it is quite possible to start "getting in the mood" by that particular scent.

My own experience has been that I've never been turned on by silicone, but the smell of silicone is, in my mind, associated with either a good thing, or at least not offensive in any way.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Yeah, it just seemed like a funny idea to me. There are all kinds of sexual fetishes out there. I just wondered if anyone ever got a letter like...

Dear [Doll Name]
You are so hot. I love your tits and legs. You put my girlfriend to shame. Your boyfriend is so lucky. I loved your last set. It made me so hot. I would love to buy your stockings from the last shoot, so I can masturbate into them as I look at you wearing them. Let me know how much they cost.

Sincerely,
I don't really have a girlfriend and am having a hard time remembering that you are a doll

or alternately...

Dear [Doll Owner]
[Doll Name] is so hot. I would love to get her something to wear for a shoot. Would she like this [Link to Frederick's]? Let me know.

Sincerely,
Money to burn

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I never thought of receiving letters. That's funny. Good post.
You know, someone could arrange something just for the fun of it - see what reaction one gets...
Then maybe publish <i><b>RealDoll</i> Letters</b>
- sort of like Penthouse Letters.
Like this morning after sex...
I lay in bed, Darlene w/one leg draped over one of my legs, one of my arms draped over her midsection...
hmm, maybe not steamy enough.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

angel

Post by angel »

I could tell you who wore a particular pair of stockings by the smell. You see, each of my dolls has their own perfume e.g. CJ wears "Charlie".

It all started back when Taffy first arrived smelling like exhaust fumes (maybe from the airplane's cargo hold) and it was kinda persistent. I selected a perfume for her and it masked the smell. I sprayed every other day and the fume smell went away pretty quick. Ever since then I routinely perfume and don't even smell the silicone. On certain days, I guess it depends on the humidity or heat, it smells like a darned bordello in here - or maybe it smells like the Double-D :-)

Anyway, they all have their smell and that can be as sexy as the style of clothing - to me anyway..

Try the new Christian Dior "Hypnotic Poision" in the red bottle - Oh my..... it's my new fave.

INFORMATIONS