Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Angel is Home

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Angel is Home

Post by Bill »

You got that right. I first noticed it on the white bra and then my T-shirt. It sounds great to use for photography now that I know what it is and what to watch for around white clothing. That is a great idea.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

FAST POWDERING

Post by George66 »

Using the Giant Puff and the big tub of powder. Click to enlarge.

I firstly dab the powder on Emma heavily and then flick it to smooth it out and it takes about one minute to cover her whole body.

Flicking is not only quick but avoids the problem of removing colour, because there is no rubbing and so no abrasion.

You'll notice that the powder in the tub is a mixture of Corn Flour/UK Starch/US and face-powder. I spoon the Corn Flour into the tub as I need it. I don't use much of the face-powder, even on her face.

Cheers, George.
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

INFORMATIONS