Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

any doll owner live in texas

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

12345play

any doll owner live in texas

Post by 12345play »

i would like to just see one, owning one is simply out the question right now that the economy is this bad, but all i want to do is visit somebody with one and see what they look like, how about it, is there any doll owner in texas that is willing to let me visit the two of you?

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

I think there are a couple of owners that frequent the forum living in Texas. Some owners are only too happy to let people come by and see the dolls, but others aren't as comfortable with that for various reasons. If you let one person come and look, you have to let others as well (Or risk getting flamed in here), and you may end up with a number of gawkers coming to your home to ogle and fondle your doll. Some people just aren't comfortable inviting people they don't know (Real world) to their home. Also, some people don't want their anonymity compromised. You might go check out the friend finder on here to see if some folks that own dolls list Texas as their location and drop them an e-mail or PM.

12345play

dolls

Post by 12345play »

thats what i meant was to arrange a meeting in private by pm

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

I live in the Houston area, but I'm not likely to do this, even with a forum member, unless it's someone I've interracted with enough that I feel I somewhat know them. A potential buyer for Darcy would of course be a special case.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Capt. Willard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Capt. Willard »

I didn't realize Darcy was for sale..check your PM jackrabbit!!

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

I haven't totally decided yet. I really want to upgrade her to the Eleanor System (face x), especially after getting these new faces, and you can't do that. You have to get a totally new doll.

I really don't want to deal with the shipping thing, so preference would be given to somebody local or who would be willing to drive to Houston and pick her up.

But this should not be discussed here in the realdoll forum. If I decide for sure, I will make a post in the for sale section.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

By the way, on the original topic of allowing random people access to a realdoll, there's one aspect that may not have been considered. If you do this, now someone you do not know well is aware of where your expensive realdoll is located. The professor lost a couple of dolls this way.

Not saying this is likely, but it is certainly possible.

Thomas44

Post by Thomas44 »

Very true JR.

Capt. Willard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Capt. Willard »

Its a shame one or two bad apples ruin things for the rest of us. Without seeing one in person its hard to justify shelling out the big bucks for a product of this type and expense. I can understand people not wanting strangers coming over for a variety of reasons, theft certainly being one of them.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

One possibility is to visit the factory, where they are only too happy to let you look at dolls. Also, this way you can see many of the faces/bodies, as opposed to just the one combination (or maybe two) that an owner would have.

True, you have to pay airfare, but you can get pretty cheap tickets with some of the online services. Also, there is a hundred dollar fee to visit the factory, for purposes of gawker control, but you can apply that toward any doll you may buy.

Capt. Willard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Capt. Willard »

True but for those of us w/ kids it isn't realistic unless they offer a baby sitting service as well.

Anyone in the Houston area who is so inclined I would love to quickly check one out and will respect and protect your privacy fully. I won't be holding my breath though. All the same I would be very gratefull and can keep a secret even on this forum so as not to cause a stamped of gawkers. Cheers!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi JR,

Can imagine that you hestitate.
Max showed me his Tanita.
But.. its a fact that I'am being here already for a long time...
Think he doesn't do it for every newbie...;).
I appreciated it very much (a trip to the factory involves a lot more for those who are on the other side of the big sea...)

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Thomas44

Post by Thomas44 »

Its hard to put into words what a wonderful product the RealDoll is. Having just received Kinberly this past Tuesday, I just sit in amazement of the quality, color, feel, and most of all, the total look of her, from her toes to the top of her head!

Yes, it is a chance one has to take and our tastes differ, and, I 'm not sure how one could explain her to children, as they, like all children, would eventually discover her.

I think JR's recommendation of visiting the factory, if just on an overnight trip, could answer all you questions if in doubt. I for one did not visit the factory but have been looking at the possibility of buying a RD for several years now.

Good-luck on you attempt to visit a RD with permision of their owner.

INFORMATIONS