Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Requesting pics of feet for each body style.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

megadeuce

Requesting pics of feet for each body style.

Post by megadeuce »

Hey everyone.
I'm a foot lover looking for pics of the feet for the available body styles owned right now to help make my choice when I make the big buy and was wondering if anyone is willing to post. Any and all pics are appreciated.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

You can see a lot of foot pics on the Darcy site, since I like to keep the siligirls barefoot and pregnant. Well, barefoot anyway. :lol: :lol:

Darcy is a body 2, and Taze (plus her new alter egos, such as Syndey) is a body 7. Sydney's feet are prominent in a couple of shots in the latest gallery, so much so that somebody commented on them.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

I remember a few years back where one member purchased only the feet from Matt.

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Are ye not guilty?

Post by Davecat »

megadeuce -

You might want to give Shi-chan's Doll Album folder a look-in, not to mention 'Kitten with a Whip!' itself..

I have to say that the old Leah-types had better feet (IMHO) than the current versions. Before Sweetie came back, her toes looked more like Darcy's/Sydney's; now, the toes are more curled under. :| Not that they aren't tasty now, ov course, but they used to be super-tasty. Gods, what a nitpicker. :roll:
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

INFORMATIONS