Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Range of Movement Question

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Nada wrote: maybe they could try and include a very safe and enjoyable "Doggie Position" for a doll...

One critical "bottom line" thought would be providing the "correct position" to be used to store a silicone doll, horizontally, for a certain limited duration.
Perhaps the back-bolt, (see my signature) will make both these functions easier.

Click here: Back-bolt
...(Sorry to have bothered your discussion... But, this seems like a very "Needed Idea", to me, for ALL dolls and especially for new owners.) 8)
As a prospective new owner I couldn't agree more.

What is the "Doll Health and Science Forum" about?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Regarding Health/Science:
I've not seen it for a while, but it started with Ish and Corben conducting studies and writting papers on the health hazards (or lack thereof) of sex toys. Certain products may be harmful, apparently.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Position for sex

Post by Everhard »

The best position for sex I have found (in three-and-a-half years experience with body 4 Rebecca) is with the doll on her side and you hold the upper leg up (her ankle against the side of your face) and kneel astride her lower thigh. You get better access to her legs that way; reach behind to grab her other calf and bend that leg at the knee, and fondle her tits... You get a nice sideways view of her face too -- better than that 'staring into space' effect when she is flat on her back.

Ideally you need to put something under her head to stop the eyelashes on the 'under' side of her face contacting the bed.

As with all Realdoll penetrative sex, you also need to put down a layer of waterproof or absorbant material covered by a towel or blanket, and lay the doll on that before you start. Otherwise your bedding is quickly soaked through with the quantities of lubricant that you HAVE to use, and inevitably gets spilled.

The other principal advantage of this position is that it is fairly comfortable. Most other positions leave you acheing in muscles you didn't know you had...

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Position for sex

Post by jackrabbit »

Everhard wrote: As with all Realdoll penetrative sex, you also need to put down a layer of waterproof or absorbant material covered by a towel or blanket, and lay the doll on that before you start. Otherwise your bedding is quickly soaked through with the quantities of lubricant that you HAVE to use, and inevitably gets spilled.
I put down two outdoor garbage bags laid flat, then two thick towels folded over. That would be overkill for just lubricant, but it allows me to clean her afterward while still lying on the bed.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I've never put anything down. I guess I don't need as much lube. Besides, less lube (I discovered last time) has a tighter feel.

I've never tried Everhard's position.
Once and only once I tried anal sex in a simular way, only my right leg was holding up her right leg. Weight of the doll gets in the way of that sometimes because she was laying back against me. Hey, Sith Lord said I couldn't "spoon" w/RDoll, so I had to try it... :D

I still like missionary. Wheelbarrel has tighter feel. Less lube w/missonary and you take care of some of that, even though legs are spread.

I don't mind Darlene's eyes, and it's not much different from what younger girls always did the first time I had sex w/them.

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Doll People:

Wat about this lube:

PJUR EROS BODYGLIDE

Tests I've done have proven the following:

1)Adding one bottle to the carter oil of your car improves speed with 10 miles, and improves millage on a litre with 2 km.
2)Clean your hands before go driving the car others your hands will slide over the steering wheel and you'll end up in the bush with your car.
3)The lube is compatible with condoms (mentioned on the package)
4)The lube is compatible with my Tera doll
5)The lube is compatible with my Alexa doll (futurotic vagina).
6)I think the lube is compatible with silicone but that can be found out easily by mailing the manufacturer or Matt.
7)Fact is that only few cubic centrimeters of lube (few drops), make an artificial vagina (of the Tera doll or the Alexa doll) slide... slide... slide ... slide ... and slide... for ... hours 8O.
I've never seen something that is as slippery as this stuff!

This cost some money this lube, but you need only very few cubic centimetres for each sex session, so only a towel is enough to protect your bed.... Think you're understanding 1 and 2 are kidding, it will perhaps destroy your car, so don't try it.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

I've come up with a funny solution to lubrication. I firstly soak my dick in baby-oil (I can hear Matt groaning), and then when it is well lubed I direct a couple of squirts of soapy water into the doll's vagina out of an aerosol garden-spray bottle, which then forms a harmless colloid with the oil on my dick, and it lasts for ages. What d'you think?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Never heard that one before. Hey, George, some folks might need creative solutions like some you provide! I guess as long as it can't damage silicone, or pose any health risk...

One thing about last two posts, and about any lube used:
How well does it clean up afterward?
I used PrePair, but I remember Sith Lord recommended Astroglide because it rinsed off easily.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Hi Ink
Inkling wrote:Never heard that one before. Hey, George, some folks might need creative solutions like some you provide! I guess as long as it can't damage silicone, or pose any health risk...

One thing about last two posts, and about any lube used:
How well does it clean up afterward?
I used PrePair, but I remember Sith Lord recommended Astroglide because it rinsed off easily.
So far I've had no problems with cleaning up, because I've always used EMMA in an upright position with her vagina pointing downwards and so I've only had to squirt the blast of aerosol spray of soapy water into her out of the garden-spray, which has then just run back out into a jug.

INFORMATIONS