Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Svetlana's First Real Set, "Arrival"

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Svetlana's First Real Set, "Arrival"

Post by Inuyasha »

Svetlana arrived from Vladivostok today. She flew in and then drove down from Chicago to my home. I documented her arrival for all of our enjoyment. I didn't realize that Svetlana was such an exhibitionist. When she saw my camera she started putting on a show and one thing led to another. I wonder what other surprises Svetlana might have in store during her visit.

Arrival

rcoggins
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rcoggins »

Inuyasha

If she is such an exhibitionist then where are the pics :)

Later,
Cody

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Oops, I forgot to put the link to the Doll Album Gallery in the message. Consider that fixed.

Arrival

rcoggins
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rcoggins »

Ok, You still didn't post the link :wink:
Cody

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

Great pics....she's a beauty 8O

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

That is a great shoot and I know all the work that goes into your album. It can take many hours and then you will see a bent finger and have to dress her and do it again.

Your link worked for me.

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Nice work, Inuyasha :D

That must have taken a LONG time to set up, re-arrange, and shoot.

Thanks for sharing, she looks great :D

Regards,
PBS

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hi, Inuyasha!

Svetlana's a particularly lovely doll, and your shoot is nothing short of exceptional!

She sure was glad to see you, wasn't she? :wink:

~B.

divergs

awsome doll

Post by divergs »

awsome doll and a great shoot/story.
she is a real beauty

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Very very nice! Thanx for listing your clothing/jewelry sources, that was a nice touch :D Looks like your visit is off to a good start, keep us updated on the story!

Rainy

rcoggins
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rcoggins »

Inuyasha wrote:Oops, I forgot to put the link to the Doll Album Gallery in the message. Consider that fixed.

Arrival
:( I totally missed the link, sorry about that. These are great pictures.

Have fun,
Cody

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Thanks guys. It is a bit more work than I thought to take the pics. I think between dressing Svetlana, taking the pictures, cleaning them up some in PhotoShop, and uploading them it took about four hours. I am working on some more sets tonight. I am going to try to knock out a couple more sets Tuesday night and later this week. What I hope to do is get 6 to 8 sets in the can, and then release a set every so many days. Then once a month, I will take a few days or a weekend to take some new sets. Then again, I may just upload as I complete a shoot.

If anyone is interested in the frame that I built to help Svetlana stand, it is really easy to build and assemble. I'll be glad to tell you what you need to buy to make it (I'm getting all of my receipts together so I can figure out how much it actually costs). The only tools you need are a couple wrenches and some sockets. Today I found a a part at the hardware store that will eliminate needing those long cross braces and make it even quicker to assemble/disassemble. You can break the whole frame down into component pieces in about 15 minutes and store all the parts under a bed since none of the parts is longer than 6'. Also, you can partially break it down to move it between rooms where the base won't fit through the door (It has a three foot base for stability). The frame is on 3" casters, so it is relatively easy to move and stable even with the doll is on it and on carpet. You can also use it as a dressing stand obviously. I found an S hook that is secure enough to hang her, but can also allow easy adjustment with one hand when you are picking her up. I have a stout hook up higher for dressing that she can not come off of easily. I haven't tried the frame out in the bedroom yet, but it may be high and wide enough to go over the bed allowing Svetlana to do a bit more than missionary with me and allow some interesting posing on the bed. I may see if that works over the weekend.

I had thought of editing the chains out of the photos, but I haven't had the time to practice that technique in PhotoShop, and I don't know if that really bothers anyone that much. A lot of the time it is hidden behind her for the most part. I guess if I was really professional I would do that, but that is a lot of work if I am going to have to do that on perhaps a dozen photos on every set.

Galland

Post by Galland »

Hey there Inuyasha

She is beutiful, really beutiful! Would you mind telling me what your original options where for her face (type 11), skin tone, make up etc?

Sonny
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

For most of the recent dolls, and a few old dolls, you can get this information from the matrix. Click on the link that says "Stats" to the right of her face.

Here are the Svetlana stats.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Galland,
Face 11, dark brown Guy Louis eyes, natural lip color, natural eye shadow, light eyeliner, lower teeth. I used Revlon Super Lustrous "Love That Red" lipstick for that shoot applied with a lip brush, and the wig she is wearing is also by Revlon. It is called Petite Allure and is in the color called Buttered Toast.

Thanks for the complements.

INFORMATIONS