Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Melanie is taking a trip to San Marcos, CA !

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Melanie is taking a trip to San Marcos, CA !

Post by midnight »

I sent a photo of Melanie's face to our good friends at Abyss to ask thier opinion of what the "peeling" problem could be and Debra showed it around.
The general concensus there is that the "sealer" they use is peeling off......and have offered to re-seal the face for me :D
I have also asked them to (at my expense, of course) replace the eyelashes, which are falling off and, to repair a very small tear at the corner of her mouth. ( I didn't do it :!: ) They are thinking that her previous owner "abused " her face :evil:

...Continuing my update on my doll (s) , I will be recieving a new pair of brown eyes (Abyss eyes) next week and I am preparing to order another face.........this one will be a #6 - "Nikka."

While I'm at it, here's a couple more of "Minori," looking very sexy.......

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/album194/aan

http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/album194/aao

I'm going to see if I can do a "Saturday Morning shoot," to see if I can get some sunshine in there :wink:

Inuyasha

Post by Inuyasha »

Damn Midnight! Those pics of Minori are freakin' awesome. She looks so seductive in those.

Sorry to hear about Melanie's face, but at least they can fix it. At least you already had a new face, so you aren't having sex with "Westworld." If you have ever seen that movie, you will know what I am talking about. If you haven't PM me and I will explain it, or the peanut gallery will probably chime in anyway.

I am really enjoying seeing your pics. Keep up the great work.

tweetymel
Former Member

Post by tweetymel »

Hey Midnight!
I'm very glad to hear that Melanie will be good as new soon! It must have been pretty upsetting for you to deal with such a nasty problem right off the bat. Poor Melanie and poor you. At least it will all be better soon. Great pictures of Minori! Keep up the nice shots!!

Tweetymel :D

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

I might have to send Darlene's face back to Abyss (User error), so can you please post how much shipping costs to send the face back?
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

midnight
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by midnight »

OK Ink....I dunno where "Darlene's Den" is but, from Maryland, USA....I just shipped Melanie via USPS Priority Mail with $500 of insurance in the box that my Kaori face came in for just under $17.
Hope that helps..... :D

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Whow Midnight,

Now I really see wat we're saving for.
Wat a doll!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

midnight wrote:OK Ink....I dunno where "Darlene's Den" is but, from Maryland, USA....I just shipped Melanie via USPS Priority Mail with $500 of insurance in the box that my Kaori face came in for just under $17.
Hope that helps..... :D
Abso-frickin'-lutely! Thanks! 17 is like nothing. I was imagining more. I'll have to call Abyss Monday or Tuesday to find out about a repair, and if it's something I can handle. Thank you again.

BTW, I'm in NE USA, but not Maryland. I've got family in Maryland, but they're moving in June. I'm in MA., but that's close enough to get an idea of shipping.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

lovedollguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lovedollguy »

Great pictures and great work! Thanks for sharing with us! :wink:

INFORMATIONS