Starpery.com

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Got an idea? Need an invention?
pillowperson21

Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by pillowperson21 »

Hello everyone. I'm new here. I am female. About a year I started building what I call "pillow people" for myself. I've always enjoyed sleeping with body pillows and decided to make a "body" pillow and joined the wonderful world of lifecasting. I had reborn baby doll making experience so that helped. Anyway, I built my current pillow person some months ago and I want him/it to have a more realistic penis. There I said it. *blush* I have very very little experience dealing with men in sexual situations but I fairly recently discovered that a real penis has moveable skin unlike a dildo! I don't usually use my pillow person for sexual activity but I want him to have a realistic one too. So I thought maybe I could buy a TPR attachment, hollow it out and pour a thin layer of latex follwed by 10A shore platinum silicone to make a removable core so it can be flaccid or erect.

What i really would like to know is how best to make the foreskin. Could I cast the TPR toy in alginate and then pour a thin layer of silicone to be the skin? If i am correct, TPR and silicone will stick in time and tthen the skin wont be able to move. How can I prevent this? My female parts are allergic to latex so coating the skin beneath the silicone won't work. Is there another skin safe material that can be used to make the foreskin other than silicone? Is there a better way to do this whole project? Thank you for your help!
Nothing to see here folks.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Silicone TPE/R Making retractable foreskin flaccid/erect

Post by RainLover »

Welcome to TDF, pillowperson21! :D

That is a fantastic project idea! I have no idea what answer to give you as I am the media moderator and this is not my area of expertise, but we have a bunch of expert silicone craftspeople here whom I'm sure would be delighted to offer you some useful tips. Good luck with the penis and I hope you'll post photos when it's done. I'd like to see how it, *ahem*, comes out! :oops: :razz: :D
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I certainly will. :) Thank you for the welcome.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Could I cast the TPR toy in alginate and then pour a thin layer of silicone to be the skin?
Hi Pillowperson and welcome to the forum! :)
I think your second idea with the alginate mold is the best approach. Trying to mix TPR or latex with silicone may be a problem.
You could do 2 casts - a thin rotation cast with ecoflex 0010 super soft for the foreskin and then a solid casting with something like Dragonskin 10 for the penis core. You could then stretch the skin casting over the core casting with a little lube so the skin would slide on the core.
You could also experiment with a different shore hardness for the core to get a flaccid or erect penis.
Sounds like a fun project - keep us posted!

MF
:)

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

The two silicone pieces won't bond over time even though they are both cured? Well I guess not right? His fingers and lips don't stick together. You know that is a good idea and actually sounds easier. IDK I'm honestly hung up on the ultra squishy material of Blush TPR! I just like trying to stuff the entire thing into my mouth and chew on it. I really like soft rubber. Lol. Well if I Co this route of silicone on silicone I might as well make moveable testes too. What would you recommend for that? I think I've heard of like soft rubber balls inside of silicone gel or something. I've never worked with silicone gel. Does it dry/cure or stay wet? I'm a little confused. Thank you!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:I've never worked with silicone gel. Does it dry/cure or stay wet?
Smooth-On has the gel http://www.smooth-on.com/Silicone-Rubbe ... index.html
From what I understand it stays very tacky so you would need to encapsulate it with ecoflex.
I've never actually used these products, but I've done lots of research over the last few years and I'm just going by what the manufacturers have in their online product info.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Well we shall see. There's a SmoothOn distributor close to me so maybe I can see about that. I think I will try it both ways, especially since the toy is on its way. Maybe my ex would volunteer his body for this project. Hmm, he did offer his face and hands for the doll but I thought that might be a little creepy. Lol. Ill keep you posted!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Keep in mind that platinum silicone will not cure against latex. TPR exudes oils that may also inhibit the cure as well.

MF
8)

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

FWIW, I agree with MF about the dual cast, ecoflex 0010 with Shore 10 core. I would say look at the additives Thix and Slacker. Thix makes it adhere to vertical surfaces so you can paint it on and it will stick. Slacker gives it that stretchy tacky "meat" feel, it is used for special effects skin appliances because it likes to stick to skin. Properly lubed it has a more flesh like give. My quick test suggestion is get some and mix up little samples in little cups with different formulas to get a feel. I remember feeling a sample from a full cup of Shore 10+Slacker at a suppliers shop and it felt like grabbing someone's wrist. It was one of those eye opening "Whoa, that's so wrong... I'll take 55 gallons!" moments ... :twisted:
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

I think I'll have to do research on the slacker. I've used the thickener so I know how that works but the whole "tacky" and sticking thing is a little difficult to understand because I haven't done it before. Are you suggesting I make a silicone cast with thickened silicone and then "paint" it will slacked (?) silicone? I'm assuming I would have sprayed the prop with silicone release? And for he lube would I just be pouring some in at the head and letting it trickle down or are you suggesting somehow sealing the flesh sleeve with the lube permanently in it? Water based lube wouldn't dry up eventually? Wow so many questions. Your help is much appreciated, thank you. :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I think your idea of using the alginate for the mold would be the best bet. Not sure if platinum silicone would cure on the TPR dildo.
I would think that the foreskin part would be removable not permanently affixed. You would want to be able to take it off and clean it.
The lube would just let the foreskin slide over the penis core when you use it, but you would want to keep it dry when not in use.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

How about this, I'm thinking maybe the TPR and silicone can be bonded in say the middle (middle down to "pubic bone") and open down to the head, that way the sleeve can be turned inside out from the top to the sealed middle so its easy to clean and there's less chance of it slipping off if I want to give a vigorous hand or blow job. Honestly I just like seeing the skin slide. LOL. You think that would work out? I figure the silicone and TPR can be bonded with some poly or cotton fibers with silicone adhesive obtuse silicone and perhaps a bit of liquid latex to seal the TPR. IDK what sticks to TPR but i know it's pourous.

deusbot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by deusbot »

You could do the hard core that's painted with a softer slacked layer. Another idea is to make a thin soft slacked outer skin tube, which you attach with SilPoxy (the other wonder substance) to the head/core, and use either a liquid or maybe powder lube layer. Probably a good use for a thin layer of gel. The skin tube diameter needs to be a little bit bigger so you get that skin sliding action I'm sure you're looking for. I think you can find some Dupont documents on what their platinum silicone likes. I think any sulfur atoms makes it very upset and most latex has enough free sulfur to poison the process. Don't know what the TPE or TPR might emit at the atomic level. The ultimate judge is the materials themselves , so you'll probably just need to do a test dab to see what's compatible or not. Does it setup or does it bin. If it doesn't like it the silicone won't set and you will just have uncured goo to clean off. Oh and "Wax,Release, Repeat" probably more than you expect.
Artificial Intelligence is the study of how to make real computers act like the ones in the movies -Anon

The questions you ask determine the discoveries you will make - db

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

pillowperson21 wrote:Well we shall see. There's a SmoothOn distributor close to me so maybe I can see about that. I think I will try it both ways, especially since the toy is on its way. Maybe my ex would volunteer his body for this project. Hmm, he did offer his face and hands for the doll but I thought that might be a little creepy. Lol. Ill keep you posted!
It occurred to me that maybe a dildo would be the best object to use for the lifecast. Then you don't have to ask the ex. :oops: :wink:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Uh oh this is starting to sound complicated! LOL. Hmm, well this is going to be fun. Several methods for me to try. I do really appreciate the prompt replies and creative suggestions. Do keep them coming and hopefully I can get started soon! Yay.

Just kidding about my ex. We're both too shy to try something like that. We couldn't even kiss each other without making a big deal out of it. LOL.

INFORMATIONS