exdollofficial.com

DS Dolls Newbie Questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

fnx102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DS Dolls Newbie Questions

Post by fnx102 »

I've been debating on getting a doll for years and I'm really itching to bite the bullet this November and DS Doll came out of nowhere for me and beat out my decision on a Sinthetics but I have a few questions I'm hoping some owners or the manufacturer can clarify for me.

1. Can you store the doll in the wooden box it comes in? I'd like to store her in my closet in the box (vertically preferably) with a latch and lock when company is over.

2. The only other experience with sex toys I have is the Cyberskin Perfect Ass and a Fleshlight and I hate that it feels so tacky, so is the doll smooth almost like skin or is it still tacky?

3. Is it possible to modify a Fleshlight to fight into the cavity?

4. Since she's prone to staining from clothing, is there any other way to prevent that from happening over than just keeping her naked most of the time? I'm guessing higher quality clothes and/or white clothing should prevent this from occurring right?

5. Is it safe to heat her up with an electric blanket?

6. Has anyone from Southern California ordered one? Do I have to pay a sales tax or fees on it? If so, does DHL pay for me and I pay them on delivery? I've never ordered something this expensive from overseas before so I'd like to know things before hand.

7. Does DS DOLL ever have any sales? I'd like to order one by November but if they have Christmas sales or something I'd like to hold out.

I'm hoping to buy either a 158 if they're still available or a 160/161 with a Kayla head btw.

Thanks if anyone is able to answer my questions. I've been lurking this board for years, dancing around the idea of owning one. I've thought about getting a RD,Sinthetics, Private Island Beauty, or a handful of the cheaper ones but DS Doll seems to strike the perfect balance between quality,speed of production/shipping and excellent looking dolls that I just can't seem to ignore them. I was actually just about to buy a Sinthetics when I saw a picture of a Kayla doll and after some investigating it brought me to DS Dolls. At first I thought it was another stupidly expensive doll like 4woods but I was shocked (and then worried) at their low prices. But after some more researching it looks like I don't have to worry about the quality.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: DS Dolls Newbie Questions

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello fnx102 and welcome to the forum... :D

The dolls were made to be stored in their boxes due the padding... of course, you can always leave her on your bed.

As to the coating on your doll... different manufactures will use different methods. Sinthetics does use a coating which will eliminate the need for powdering. I do not know how DS does their dolls but most you will have to powder.

Most usually will use an electric blanket to heat up their dolls during the winter.

As to clothing... always wash dark clothing before you place it on your girl. If you do get a clothing stain it will come out but it will take some time to come out.

Good luck with your order... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

gtfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gtfan »

Might be able to provide some answers on some of your questions:

2. Re: you'll need to apply baby powder/corn starch on the doll to keep it silky smooth, after a while w/o applying it, the skin feels tacky

3. I've modified a Sarah Meiki to somewhat fit into the 160cm doll. Results aren't great. The Meiki was already ruined a long time ago and I could've thrown it out. Wasn't crazy about the manufacturer's original insert, so I whittled/shaved the Meiki down with an xacto knife. It's cut to about 20% of the original volume, but maybe it's too soft for it to be effective so if fleshlight is more rigid, it might be more suitable. The sides have to be cut narrow like the insert for it to fit better.

4. Preventing stains, I just keep her in white clothes and a white sports bra.

5. Not sure, haven't tried heating her up with one.

6. Yes, ordered one about a couple months back. No customs duties and no sales tax. They're shipped from china very quickly. However you will have to consider the shipping fee of $677 or so. I also paid a paypal fee which pushed the cost over $5200.

7. They will sometimes have sales when the body style is about to be canned. Not sure if they have anymore 158cm's left.

Currently have a 160cm DS Doll Kayla and will be expecting a Sinthetics one soon. Curious to see how much of a difference there is, though I must admit Kayla's look made it very easy to commit to buying one. Won't have enough room for both dolls, will sell one or even two before the year's out.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi Fnx102

Thank you for your interest in our products.

1. I post some pictures for reference, that is how we package the doll, but the best store pose is as the picture.

2. doll is made by Platinum silicone, the doll skin is smooth, the silicone always need baby powder.

3. can be fit any insert if same size.

4. recommend higher quality clothes or white clothing.

5. the doll can be heat up in electric blanket. it is ok, but do not over 60 degrees Celsius.

6. we used to shipping the doll to USA, so far they don't charge for the doll, shipping fee is only depends on address and box size, it maybe $620~730.

7. we still have few 158cm bodies left, but we recommend new body, like 160cm or 168cm, they have more details. by the new 168cm body's comeing, we give 160cm and 161cm body discount price. and we offer a free extra head now, please check our website "Order" page, it has automatic price calculation function. but we do not have sale for Season or holiday.

hope this answer your questions.
Attachments
in carton box
in carton box
2012-12-10_10-11-58_504.jpg (53.88 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
in wood box
in wood box
2012-12-05_09-55-21_511.jpg (74.42 KiB) Viewed 2296 times
store pose
store pose
Storage-position.jpg (30.44 KiB) Viewed 2296 times

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

fnx102 wrote: 4. Since she's prone to staining from clothing, is there any other way to prevent that from happening over than just keeping her naked most of the time? I'm guessing higher quality clothes and/or white clothing should prevent this from occurring right?
All dolls are prone to staining from clothing; it's because of the dye, especially in cheap garments. Washing clothing (several times) will reduce the risk of stains. Over time at least silicone will 'repel' any color-stains.

INFORMATIONS