sexyrealsexdolls.com

1st buyer needs help on Torso- 1AM Chloe vs SexFlesh Scarlet

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
thedude_bc
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

1st buyer needs help on Torso- 1AM Chloe vs SexFlesh Scarlet

Post by thedude_bc »

First I want to thank everyone for their detailed reviews on all the types of dolls and toys out there. It has helped me narrow my first purchase down to one product. 1AM - Chloe Torso. I was looking for accessories and possibly found the same doll for $100 cheaper.

Sexflesh Seduce Me Scarlet 3D Love Doll with Head
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GJ0 ... e=&seller=

Are they the same toy/doll? They look exactly the same but I want to be sure it has the movement of the 1AM Chloe.

I checked other sellers and Healthy&Active has 40k+ ratings so I believe it's trust worthy.

Thanks for the help and possibly saving me 100 bucks!

1am
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 1st buyer needs help on Torso- 1AM Chloe vs SexFlesh Sca

Post by 1am »

It is the same exact item, well except that doll comes in a retail box (or a retail box is shown). This item is massed produced in China and is hitting the states in several versions and prices too. We have seen our Chloe for $255 to $500, so you have found a good deal.

We are always willing to work with forum members on price and while this price is pretty low ($255.00 shipped), we will do our best to give a great price, so you can purchase this from a reputable vendor.

Email me if you are interested: iamdollusa@yahoo.com

Thanks
Brent
"Fantasies start @ 1am!"
http://iamdollusa.com
sales@iamdollusa.com
314-896-41am (4126)

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

Interesting. I dont know if that is the same doll that is sold by 1 am but I have bought from healthy and active several times in the past and always had a good experience with them.

thedude_bc
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by thedude_bc »

Brent thanks for the honest reply and being willing to work with forum members. You and 1am definitely just scored major points with me. I will definitely be in contact before I place my order.

Thanks again,

Heat10197
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Heat10197 »

1am wrote:It is the same exact item, well except that doll comes in a retail box (or a retail box is shown). This item is massed produced in China and is hitting the states in several versions and prices too. We have seen our Chloe for $255 to $500, so you have found a good deal.

We are always willing to work with forum members on price and while this price is pretty low ($255.00 shipped), we will do our best to give a great price, so you can purchase this from a reputable vendor.

Email me if you are interested: iamdollusa@yahoo.com

Thanks
Brent
Brent does this look like the same product?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GFIW9U ... EXAKNY4R2D

It looks the same but I cant tell forsure im interested in it but cant find a proper buy source

1am
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by 1am »

Yes again that appears to be Chloe once again.

PM or email me we can arrange pricing and get this out to you quickly.

Thanks
Brent
"Fantasies start @ 1am!"
http://iamdollusa.com
sales@iamdollusa.com
314-896-41am (4126)

NastyNed
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by NastyNed »

I bought a seduce me scarlet from healthy and active. On the box it states it is made of TPR, I dont know if TPE and TPR terms are interchangeable or if this is somewhat different from the one 1 AM sells. Also the wig is glued on in spots, and mine wasnt even put on straight.

When I got it and opened it up I inspected it quickly then washed it off/out then put it on a towel with a fan blowing on it to dry it then powdered it. I didnt notice anything wrong with it at the time. Then I got to know her a little bit, the openings all feel pretty nice and I had a good time. I then washed dried and powdered her again and that is when I noticed a problem, in spots it appears there is a skin that is peeling off. She has a spot on her side, one on her leg and another on her back. I wasnt ruff with her at all I thought, and now that she is used I cant try to return her. After I wash her she is really tacky/sticky, sort of like a Fleshlight until powdered. Whatever material she is made of feels really nice once powdered and warmed but she doesnt seem very durable. I wonder if their are other factories producing these out of different materials?

If anyone has any ideas how to fix the skin please let me know. I was going to save up and buy a full TPE doll but this has me worried about spending so much just to have the same problems, I may just go for a more expensive plat cured silicone doll.

Anyway, that is my short review and I would have to recommend that people do not buy this particular product, there is also a review on amazon where someone else is having a similar problem it sounds like.

INFORMATIONS