Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

My 3 Years With Boy Toy

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My 3 Years With Boy Toy

Post by phoenixstudios »

Hi GreatSoul-

I'm sorry you feel this way. We definitely don't think you're "Joe Shmuck" I'd rather be honest with our customers about our current production status, then just make something up that we can't follow through with. Right now we're about a full week behind our estimated ship dates because we've gotten a lot of orders for the new BT3. We've still got the guys working on the eyes for TDF contest winners as well so our eye production line is backed up too. (Sorry Guys, They're finishing them now) We really value you as a customer and we hope to have you back in the future, if there's anything you need please give Mike a call. You should have his personal phone number he'll be happy to help you out! Look on the positive side of things when we make mistakes you get free stuff!

Cheers
-Joe

ps.. Matt has said it before and I think he's proven it over the years. We'll pretty much do anything to make a customer happy. (within reason, sometimes not within reason)

GreatSoul wrote:Thank you for the responses and support.

I know for a fact that some of my pics have sold faces and dolls for them, yet they continue to treat me like Joe Shmuck. They received the Winter face back today and when I asked about a completion date, I get the standard "the guys are busy we'll get to it asap" bullshit.

The final straw is damn near in place with them!

GreatSoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatSoul »

I'm pleased to report that BT has corrected the problems with the Winter face. They're also sending a free pair of hi-realism eyes for Cadence.

Our love affair is back on. :mrgreen:
IMG_1844.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG (657.66 KiB) Viewed 789 times

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Just damn cute! GS :D

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

She is absolutely gorgeous! :D I so love the Winter and Autumn faces and this one is stunning!! :mrgreen:

Nightopian
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nightopian »

GreatSoul wrote:I'm pleased to report that BT has corrected the problems with the Winter face. They're also sending a free pair of hi-realism eyes for Cadence.

Our love affair is back on. :mrgreen:
IMG_1844.JPG
Best face ever...

INFORMATIONS