www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Doll: Old Skeleton vs New Skeleton

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
bigtedybare69

Anime Doll: Old Skeleton vs New Skeleton

Post by bigtedybare69 »

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen or owns the plush anime dolls made by Beautiful Dolls one with the new Skeleton and one with the old design. I would like to know the pros and cons of both designs. I really want to buy one but just wanted to know if its really worth the extra money to upgrade to the new Skeleton or is the old design just fine. And which design would give a better long term durable life. Just asking cause on Beautiful Dolls website they give you the option of the old skeleton or for 100 dollars more upgrade to the new skeleton. I have received a email from a member of Doll Forum and he thinks they don't even offer the old design skeleton anymore. So im not sure .

DollAfficionado

Re: Anime Doll: Old Skeleton vs New Skeleton

Post by DollAfficionado »

The one I owned used the old skeleton, and I did not have any problems with it. I think I recall reading that the new skeleton offers enhanced range of movement, but the old skeleton did everything that I wanted it to.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

The old skeleton does not hold poses by itself. The shoulder joints, hip joints and neck don't stay in position very well. Her arms don't stay up at all, she can't stand without a stand and her head doesn't stay straight when she sits, always going far forward or backward.
If you just want her for your bed(cuddling or sex) that's okay, but if you want her for photographs you're very limited with the old skeleton. I'm thinking about an upgrade to the new one somewhere in the future.

NorthernJay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NorthernJay »

bigtedybare69 wrote:I just wanted to know if anyone has seen or owns the plush anime dolls made by Beautiful Dolls one with the new Skeleton and one with the old design. I would like to know the pros and cons of both designs. I really want to buy one but just wanted to know if its really worth the extra money to upgrade to the new Skeleton or is the old design just fine. .
I could be mistaken but I thought I read a post from Beautiful Dolls awhile back that the old skeleton wasn't available anymore and all new anime dolls will feature the new skeleton. Might be worth contacting Beautiful Dolls to find out for sure, they are very quick to reply to any questions people have asked.

INFORMATIONS