www.wmdolls.com

Meet EVA, my new mannequin to mod!

All forms of mannequins that were not originally sold as love dolls. Mannequins that have been modified for sex should also be included here.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Meet EVA, my new mannequin to mod!

Post by MannequinFan »

I've had my eye on this mannequin since I joined TDF, and now she's here!
She's the MZ-VIS3 model on the Roxy Display website: http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/m ... -vis3.html
On the Ziel website, she is the EVA04 model. I like the name Eva so I'll name her that for now. :)
http://www.ziel-mannequin.com/mannequin ... ns_33.html

Eva is a much smaller frame girl than the LGM2 (mannequin A) which is more to my liking. Very slender athletic build with nice size breasts but not too big.
She is a newer model than the LGM2 so the overall sculpt is better with nicer details.

I really love how she looks with the red wig on the Roxy site so I ordered her with this wig: http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/webpage/w ... w075r.html
It's just a cheap costume wig but I was surprised by how nice it was - very soft feeling and looks great in photos.
IMG_2986.JPG
IMG_2986.JPG (511.78 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
IMG_2984.JPG
IMG_2984.JPG (500.43 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
She has beautiful hands that appear to be lifecast and nice foot detail with a split toe design so she can wear open toe shoes...
IMG_3003-16_9.JPG
IMG_3003-16_9.JPG (396.85 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
Probably one of the prettiest faces I think I've ever seen on a mannequin...
IMG_2983.JPG
IMG_2983.JPG (487.64 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
IMG_2989-2.JPG
IMG_2989-2.JPG (936.73 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
Nice little bubble butt with a very deep butt crack... :twisted:
IMG_3000.JPG
IMG_3000.JPG (508.88 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
IMG_2987.JPG
IMG_2987.JPG (454.29 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3001.JPG (488.6 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
IMG_3005.JPG
IMG_3005.JPG (490.96 KiB) Viewed 20479 times
This is overall a beautiful mannequin. The only negative I've seen is that the legs tend to come off sooner with less of a turn than with the LGM2.
I'm thinking of developing some magnetic attachments for both the arms and legs that would allow full rotation but keep them from falling off.
Looks like I need to warm up the scanner and get the ball rolling.
Stay tuned.

MF
:)

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Meet EVA, my new mannequin to mod!

Post by rubherkitty »

I agree.
Very nice sculpt on the torso, hands and feet.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Man, I just love the face on her; what a gaze...I'm melting.
Agree too; lovely hands and feet.
If I had the room I'd have a couple of manniQs; I've always been intrigued by them.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks guys. :)
Yeah, sometimes when I look at her across the room I feel like she's going to look up at me with those big eyes and tell me what she's thinking.
But she never does.
They did quite a nice job on the eyes - here's another shot without the hair in the way that shows them in more detail...
IMG_2999.JPG
IMG_2999.JPG (445.92 KiB) Viewed 20446 times

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Good luck on your new quest! I know you'll do a great job and can't wait to see how she turns out. :thumbs_up:

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

MannequinFan wrote:Thanks guys. :)
Yeah, sometimes when I look at her across the room I feel like she's going to look up at me with those big eyes and tell me what she's thinking.
But she never does.
They did quite a nice job on the eyes - here's another shot without the hair in the way that shows them in more detail...
Reminds me of old comic art, or Lichtenstein's work:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

In the face close up she made me think of Angelica Huston.

In the second pic she hit me as Bo Derek?
Attachments
angelica look.JPG
angelica look.JPG (50.5 KiB) Viewed 20405 times
anjelica-huston--large-msg-120936079392.jpg
anjelica-huston--large-msg-120936079392.jpg (32.83 KiB) Viewed 20405 times
bo look.JPG
bo look.JPG (62.71 KiB) Viewed 20410 times
bo-derek-10_i-G-54-5487-FVQKG00Z.jpg
bo-derek-10_i-G-54-5487-FVQKG00Z.jpg (147.8 KiB) Viewed 20410 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Yeah, she may have a little Bo in her blood. Angelica looks pretty close.
I keep thinking of a young Cher...I think it's the lips...or maybe the nose...not sure.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Moving along looking at Eva's mods today.
Her scan...
Eva scan.jpg
Eva scan.jpg (644.39 KiB) Viewed 20297 times
Her "area" is deeper and more narrow so it's going to take a little more study for the adapter design.

I'm not sure whether I'm going to do this yet, but here is an idea I'm thinking about for converting the standard twist-lock leg connectors to a magnetic joint that would allow unlimited rotation.
It would consist of a 1" diameter printed plastic cover that would be epoxied over the existing metal pin on the leg. Two magnets would be screw attached to the end of the pin cover and a printed plastic socket would be epoxied into the body. The socket would have two 1-1/2" diameter heavy steel washers that would snap onto the socket end...
magnetic leg joint.jpg
magnetic leg joint.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 20297 times
I'll need to use a 1-1/2" hole saw to cut out the existing metal connector. I can print a plastic plug for the existing keyhole that will have an arbor hole for the hole saw.
The Dremel with a carbide cutter will be used to make the small fin slots.
IMG_3010.JPG
IMG_3010.JPG (342.61 KiB) Viewed 20297 times

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Looking good.

Regarding these difficult adapter designs.
It would be nice if a person could make a mold for a vagina or anus or V&A combo that was contoured and sized for a particular mannequin. Then make the printed adapter to marry the 2 together.
Seeing that fleshlights are made to fit a flat hole VS a deeply contoured does make thing more difficult.

On the magnetic joint, will the magnets screw into the end of the plastic sleeve or the original pin? I'm just thinking the pin may be hardened steel?

And I agree on the Cher look. Forgot about her. Used to watch the Sonny & Cher show all the time.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

rubherkitty wrote:Looking good.

Regarding these difficult adapter designs.
It would be nice if a person could make a mold for a vagina or anus or V&A combo that was contoured and sized for a particular mannequin. Then make the printed adapter to marry the 2 together.
Seeing that fleshlights are made to fit a flat hole VS a deeply contoured does make thing more difficult.

On the magnetic joint, will the magnets screw into the end of the plastic sleeve or the original pin? I'm just thinking the pin may be hardened steel?

And I agree on the Cher look. Forgot about her. Used to watch the Sonny & Cher show all the time.
Thanks RK.
I'm actually tempted to do this one a little different. The cute little ass on this MQ is just scrumptious.
The LGM2 MQ was way too big for me, but this one is just perfect. The torso is fun to play with by itself - great for the lap while seated watching some videos. :)
I'm thinking about making some rounded caps for the leg stumps and shoulders for use in torso play. The sharp edges on the leg stumps tend to dig into my thighs a bit.

On the magnetic joint, the screw goes into the plastic. The original steel pin is hollow and has a set screw in the end, so with the set screw removed, the attachment screw can go through the plastic and into the hollow pin.

Re the P&A combo, for some time I've been looking at this Jenna Rose P&A unit as an alternate. I was looking at this one for Fiona, but decided to go with the Fleshlight.
I would cut the hole in the MQ just big enough to be able to get the sleeve in, and for the labia majora to be exposed - the rest of the sleeve would be inside the MQ so the large sides would hold it in.
I may need to go back to the foam idea though to hold it in place inside the MQ. However I could scan it and see if I could design some kind of holder that could be attached like the adapters.
http://www.amazon.com/Penthouse-Collect ... B009QBH6GA

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

RE: Jenna Rose P&A
I see your idea. There would need to be some kind of dense foam inside to hold it in place so it wouldn't shift around. A internal finish coat of the fiberglass would probably be needed as well to avoid fiber contamination of the insert.

To explain my idea further would be to make a insert holder that follows the mannequin contours. There would still be a insert retainer ring inside that may be flat or slightly curved. A custom insert would be made to blend in fully with the edges of the insert holder plus have the retaining ring groove. Hopefully a perfect fit where you only see a hairline crack where the insert meets the adapter. The joint line will all depend on how squared off the corners of the insert and adapter can be. Kind of like the Jenna Rose, but having a retaining ring groove. If the unit got too large, it would probably require a deeper retainer ring and/or foam inside too.

It would be a lot of work to make the custom mold unless there were many buyers. Of course I have considered making a custom butt mold for Nikki just to get my feet wet in silicone. And being silicone, it would not be as soft as the fleshlight material.

Looking forward to seeing where you decide to place Eva's adapter!
RK

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

Maybe she could be a "backdoor girl" or use a blade, my early attempts at inserts used a similar "flat backed" insert a P&A combo and were not that successful keep it simple is always a great motto!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Fiberglass guy wrote:Maybe she could be a "backdoor girl" or use a blade, my early attempts at inserts used a similar "flat backed" insert a P&A combo and were not that successful keep it simple is always a great motto!
I agree FG. The simpler the better.
I'll probably use the new version 3 adapter for Eva. It has a narrower appearance and should look a little better. I just need to print one out and test it to make sure it's usable.
V3 cutaway.jpg
V3 cutaway.jpg (939.22 KiB) Viewed 20147 times
I like RK's idea about the custom molded sleeve. Unfortunately I don't have the funds available to get into mold making right now.
Oh well, maybe some day... :)

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

You could also try and "build out" her area on the 3-d printer as part of the insert! Whatever you do I'll take one as I think your pictures of her have sealed the deal, the other MQ was too big for my liking, this one seems more petite! I will be moving her legs for sure a tad wider and back against her abdomen more, won't know till I have her here! Keep up the inspiring work!!

INFORMATIONS