Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Holy Hell, I did it!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Holy Hell, I did it!!

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Congrats on your order, you will be happy when she finally arrives, I am sure. Keep TDF updated.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

PF - I remember my big day when Rachel rolled into town. It was as memorable as I was told it would be. Congrats to you, and best wishes for a trouble free day when she arrives. Remember to stop and smell the roses as things unfold, and soak it all in. You only do this for the first time once. Enjoy it!

Stephanie RD
Ex-Member

Post by Stephanie RD »

Congrats!

I still remember how it felt. Placing the order was arguably the single biggest day of my life.

Don't forget, there's a lot to prepare for. The members of this forum will give you excellent advice.

Solana Rae
Doll
Doll
Location: All alone with Smoke ,CJ , Sami, Nikki, EJ and Tori.

Post by Solana Rae »

PFTW1 wrote:Well, it's been a tortuous wait, but my Cami is finally on her way! Her estimated arrival date is Thursday! I've scheduled a long weekend, her room is ready, batteries in the camera and cordless drill are charged, outfits have been washed. All that remains is to try to keep myself occupied so the next several days don't pass by too slowly.

That's great news Baby... Sounds like my sister will be there soon....Smoke and I and the rest of our gang can't wait to meet her....

dani tease 1.jpg
dani tease 1.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 906 times

This is what I do to relax and pass the time... I hope the wait isn't to... excruciating....

dani tease 2.jpg
dani tease 2.jpg (648.7 KiB) Viewed 906 times

Kisses.
Dani.
I'm a very proud BoyToy Body 4 !

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

Don't forget, there's a lot to prepare for. The members of this forum will give you excellent advice.
This is absolutely true! The advice I received from this forum has been invaluable. I've found tips on everything from what to do before she arrives to opening her crate to clothing selection/care, wigs, body positioning, photography, storage, and more! I have never found a more open and helpful online community than this one. Thanks to everyone!
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

PFTW1

Post by PFTW1 »

That's great news Baby... Sounds like my sister will be there soon....Smoke and I can't wait to meet her....
I can't wait to introduce her! Don't worry, though. I'll put up her photos as soon as I have, uh, sufficiently recuperated from introducing myself to her. :whistle:
"Gentlemen, this fallen angel is the illegitimate daughter of art and science. A modern marvel of engineering, clockworks elevated to the very natural process which even now is in your blood, racing, your eyes flashing at such irreproachable beauty." - Herr Drosselmeyer's Doll - Abney Park

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Ohhhh, these last days can be the worst!
tic...tic...tic... :puppydogeyes:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Homelessfish

Post by Homelessfish »

Congrats and good luck for the big day! We ordered our doll August 18th and had hoped to have her by now but I think we'll be lucky to have Our Brooklyn by xmas :cry: :cry:
l

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

I think she may have killed him already!,....?

But what a way to go,...
;)

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

Krystal Danica wrote:
PFTW1 wrote:Well, it's been a tortuous wait, but my Cami is finally on her way! Her estimated arrival date is Thursday! I've scheduled a long weekend, her room is ready, batteries in the camera and cordless drill are charged, outfits have been washed. All that remains is to try to keep myself occupied so the next several days don't pass by too slowly.

That's great news Baby... Sounds like my sister will be there soon....Smoke and I and the rest of our gang can't wait to meet her....

dani tease 1.jpg
:puppydogeyes: DAMN. i want you sooo bad.

dani tease 2.jpg

Kisses.
Dani.

orlan

Post by orlan »

Nice man and congratulations on your purchase I'm sure your gonna be a happy man

INFORMATIONS