betterlovedoll.com

siliconefun's amazing doll team

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: siliconefun's amazing doll team

Post by siliconefun »

swanhealy wrote:beautiful doll, great pics.. congrats!
Hi swanhealy,
Hope I've got the time this weekend for another shoot :cry: . So good that I can cuddle both gals near me, that soothes me after this long workday :razz:
Thanks to you, enjoy it :wink:

:D Guy

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi again,
Hope you've had a nice night as with to gals it's not funny :x
They confiscated my own bed and I must sleep on the sofa but this morning they gave me a lesson on how two gals can provoke me :twisted: .
Irresistible hot and cheeky, they told me to grab the camera for a shooting. And they mentioned when the shoot was successfully I became my recognition for my hard work (you can imagine what thing was hard during this session :roll: , it was painful to resist to them as they forbid me to grab them :!: )
Help!

So let's see the 1st. shooting with both gals:
ImageImage

Note from Mia & Zoe:
Guy's recognition for his hard work:
A hard night with us together :twisted: Think that was worth his effort :multi:
My comment: :thumbs_up:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

beautiful models. excellent angles. amazing photos. by the end of the set, my head was :turn-l: and I had a :mrgreen: on my face.

My fav has to be this one. has a pervy angle imo. :D

continue to doll on Guy. :drinking:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

BRAVO Guy!!! Awesome red hot shoot of two red hot red heads!! Great job Buddy!! I bet it was very difficult doing this shoot with these two beauties being so damn seductive!! YOWZA!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Sotaichou wrote:
beautiful models. excellent angles. amazing photos. by the end of the set, my head was :turn-l: and I had a :mrgreen: on my face.

My fav has to be this one. has a pervy angle imo. :D

continue to doll on Guy. :drinking:

/g'day.
Hi Sotaichou,
Wow 8O, Thanks much for this comment :angel:
To bad that the hours goes so fast when making a shooting :cry: but we continue and every day new ideas are coming. It was fantastic to work with both together and it enjoys me so much.
For me there's no favorite doll, I love them both but each one has his own nice features and it's now to learn how to replicate this with the best posing.
Sotaichou, all the best greetings from me to the K-Team.

von_Shredhead wrote:BRAVO Guy!!! Awesome red hot shoot of two red hot red heads!! Great job Buddy!! I bet it was very difficult doing this shoot with these two beauties being so damn seductive!! YOWZA!!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Hi von_Shredhead,
It was very hard with these gals but even when they like to trigger, I can't resist and I melt down. Usually I would not plan a shooting today but fred01's post of Yurika took the turn and I invented a new story for posting. There's nothing in my leisure who enjoys me more like this 2 ladies. They turn the worst rainy and cloudy day to a bright smiley and winter is amazing too.
Redheads forever :multi:
Thanks for your comment Von and great the Clan :!: :!:

- Note: I replaced the delivered burgundy red wig against a ginger red wig as I prefer this color more -

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Guy, so sorry for you to spend the night on the sofa. But you were compensated by a heavenly sight. I´m really thankful that you picked up the camera and shot these awesome pics. You deserved the hard night after that. Keep enjoying the redhead extravaganza!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Guy, so sorry for you to spend the night on the sofa. But you were compensated by a heavenly sight. I´m really thankful that you picked up the camera and shot these awesome pics. You deserved the hard night after that. Keep enjoying the redhead extravaganza!
Chris
Hi Chris,
That's life. It's a taking and giving, worth the effort.
Saturday I visited my favorite XXX-shop and some new stuff is waiting for the gals (they don't know that). The next story comes with mood lighting and....
surprise, surprise
Thanks Chris for looking

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

And I´ll keep pn looking. That sounds great! The future is bright, bright red, :haha4:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Very nice !! :D sweet photos.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Double the pleasure! WoW! Mia and Zoe are fabulous. Fantastic photo series. Job well done for someone who spent the night on the couch. Haha!

Really enjoy contributors that have such talents on display here at TDF. Keep up the good work and hope you will post more in the future.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

brigittes hubbie wrote:And I´ll keep pn looking. That sounds great! The future is bright, bright red, :haha4:

Chris
Yeah Chris, bright red :multi:
Don't know how to describe but the pleasant stimulating smell of the silicone turns me around. Coincidence or a conscious fact from the manufacturers???????????????????????????????

:wink: Guy :D
AnonViking wrote:Very nice !! :D sweet photos.
Hi AnonViking,
This Zoe is a little bitch, never believed that these duo smash me down with a such story but I love them both heartedly.
Thanks for your comment AnonViking

:mrgreen: Guy :D

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Double the pleasure! WoW! Mia and Zoe are fabulous. Fantastic photo series. Job well done for someone who spent the night on the couch. Haha!

Really enjoy contributors that have such talents on display here at TDF. Keep up the good work and hope you will post more in the future.
Hi SiliconeWorld,
Ouuch, was a not very comfortable on couch but I've watched a nice XXX-movie and that make both gals angry, hehe.

Really enjoy contributors that have such talents on display here at TDF. Keep up the good work and hope you will post more in the future
Wow, that's a great recognition and I thanks much for these words. It's only the joy of this lifestyle and the inspiration who comes from these dolls who inspires me so much to create new shootings.
It's an incredible feeling when touching this silicone skin, it's exactly that what I've searched for years and now I hope I can submit this amazing experience to you as it's worth the time I spend for these passion.
SiliconeWorld, thanks much for your comment :!:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Pictures of a bed time story! :D Well done Guy.Words cannot match the images shown and well worth viewing over and over again. :D :thumbs_up:

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

It's fun to see those two distinct body types together in photos. Not often you see different dolls together in photo session like this.

It's also interesting because I was considering ordering NeoIM doll from 4woods at one point, but went with rd2 body B. Seeing those two together helps me see the comparison :)

I'm surprised the size difference isn't more, being that NeoIM being a slightly taller doll. But they seem roughly same in size.

Good they have become so cozy with each other, best friends :)

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

deerman wrote:Pictures of a bed time story! :D Well done Guy.Words cannot match the images shown and well worth viewing over and over again. :D :thumbs_up:
Hi deerman,
To bad that the gals decided to take a shower but they surely continue the game. Sorry but there're not enough pics for a slide show but for the next shoot I will make some more :!:
Thanks again for your comment deerman :D

AnonViking wrote:It's fun to see those two distinct body types together in photos. Not often you see different dolls together in photo session like this.

It's also interesting because I was considering ordering NeoIM doll from 4woods at one point, but went with rd2 body B. Seeing those two together helps me see the comparison :)

I'm surprised the size difference isn't more, being that NeoIM being a slightly taller doll. But they seem roughly same in size.

Good they have become so cozy with each other, best friends :)
Hi AnonViking,
They're looking slightly different in body shape and Mia is a few cm taller. Would say that RD2 body A is probably in the same range of A.I.NEO im, proportions and height.
Mia looks more mature, Zoe more in the mid-twenty age. I will make a special review comparing the 2 dolls with detail photos, doll properties and dimensions.
However, I don't want to make it as a critic style review but more to show what or what not you can achieve with the different doll types and the word different clearly despites the correct theme.
It's very nice to work with 2 dolls (except the wardrobe space increases) but personally I feared about the success of this project as usually I really like only one object very much.
In the case of Mia & Zoe it's balanced and I like them both :multi:
Thanks for taking a look AnonViking

INFORMATIONS