www.funwestdoll.com

latex doll costume that can be customized in order

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

latex doll costume that can be customized in order

Post by timetraveler1 »

I found this link and it has larger breast ( maybe larger can be added ) and is latex . this is on ebay , anyone can write the person and ask if certain things can be done .
Latex rubber 0.8mm Inflatable chest bust doll Catsuit suit zentai bodysuit body
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Latex-rubber-0- ... 45fdc0761c
this is as close as to what I am talking about as a person can get to have a latex doll .

If a doll suit like this could be custom ordered a person could turn it inside out and use latex fx and coat the inside and let dry to make the latex material thicker and stronger! :D
If I custom ordered it I would have rounder bigger boobs and a one piece with no zipper and the neck extended to where a head would start . this way a doll head could be placed in the neck skin . :)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: latex doll costume that can be customized in order

Post by timetraveler1 »

well here is the latest news from the new latex doll company what they wrote me back when I explained how the original doll was dipped in latex .

I almost understand your means, but we really can not produce the dipped latex and mold latex now...that is another fully different skill, so I think I can not make that style doll suit now...

If you have interests in our glued latex doll, we can make new one for you. :)

Merry Christmas~

Regards,
Helena

So it looks like its back to the drawing board or buy their doll as is and put on a skin colored spandex suit and use as is or roll your own latex fx skin on the doll to create a latex skinned doll similar to the original !

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks for taking the time to investigate this.

RK :glou:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

I just got a letha body done, when I get her head on i'll post some pic's. Unless you can afford a new silicone doll every few months stick with the latex 1,000,000 percent better, I have a 135 cm and minilovedoll and a 32'' I think silicone elf and i'll take a latex letha or latex lover any day over all the rest, the 32'' is better than the 135cm and the minilovedoll, but I would think of buying a mechadoll, but from what I see on the buy, sell list the rest can't be worth much, people buy and dump them fast. I have had a letha I sold for 2,000 and wish I had never sold her, but I have a new redone letha in the works along with my 3 latex lovers, had the lover 6 years now and had a lot of dolls but alays go back to the old latex lovlies.

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

If you have a DIY interest you can make your own latex doll for $50 similar to the one on eBay .

here is the info link...
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=58292

INFORMATIONS