www.funwestdoll.com

Potential new material for an inflatable doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Kyle[OLS]Starwind

It funny

Post by Kyle[OLS]Starwind »

I don't think this gel-like material good for regular inflata-babes - too jelly. But if it can be put inside zentai-doll-like it could be lovely doll-shaped n funny.
Wubble Bubble filled with water https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LI4Ago3kQo
(^_~) Sweat cutie Miina - Amano's albums

Foreverdolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Potential new material for an inflatable doll

Post by Foreverdolls »

There are many of very good doll-skin-materials, the problem is that it's too expensive to make these big and heavy molds
and the very big construktion to fill theses molds with hot casting stuff.
A doll ist very big, look how small a wubbel ball is when it is not inflated. I 'm sure that everything we think is possibele,
but the price would be much higher that most doll-users would accept. Thats why we don't see new dolls made of different stuffs.
A doll made of this stuff or a half inch, stronger tpe-skin, stuffed, would be a very good doll, better than every inflatbale doll.
I see that a good sexdolls can't be just an inflatable, a good sexdoll needs a thick soft skin which must be stuffed and air tight.
Every businessman says no if they hear what most inflatable doll-users think a good doll is worth.
A good doll can never be done under 500 and than it is the most simple doll, a realy good doll needs up to 2000dollar/eu.
A good doll needs the most high quality natural and synthetik materials we can find. Vinyl is the cheapest stuff ever, and the quality of these dolls
is the result. We are all influenced by the words that the factorys tell about their produkts, we repeat them since dolls are in the stores.
We have no other infos and we believe all this.
what is a high quality Vinyl doll? HÄ? A doll made with vinylfoil can be a fantastic toy you can have lots of fun with...but it never can be a good sex doll for people without this fetish. First of all we have to accept that a good doll can't be build under 500-1000 dollar/eu. Then we can
build the future of our next doll-generations. It's in our hands. We get what we wish, but not for cheap. Cheap is cheap.

F.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Potential new material for an inflatable doll

Post by timetraveler1 »

I still believe a fairly nice doll can be made from using a stuffed expandable full body spandex suit , and coat it with that tan skin color fx latex material , add on a head , manikin etc. this latex skin cover could possible be used to make a skin texture on a manikin or vinyl doll head to .
If i had the money personally i would try it . and some day when i do have the money i do intend on trying to create one this way . but you are right a latex doll cannot hardly be made for 5oo or less dollars , but this method i am talking about "might" maybe could be done for 400? maybe . i am not sure !

INFORMATIONS