www.ordoll.com

question to ordoll about nipple coloring

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

question to ordoll about nipple coloring

Post by timetraveler1 »

I haven't heard much mentioned any more , in the past i have heard a customer say that the nipple coloring from the factory came off rather easy from normal use .
Has or is ORDOLL going to do something in their factory to make sure that the nipple (and or vagina ) color stays on better ? maybe a better deeper mold of the color or something ?

We all know that the nipples can be touched up with make up which yes will help with the looks , but for people that are physical with their doll , who wants make up in their mouth ?
I hope ORDOLL COMPANY HAS SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT THIS Problem . :D

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: question to ordoll about nipple coloring

Post by DarkOne »

timetraveler1 wrote:I haven't heard much mentioned any more , in the past i have heard a customer say that the nipple coloring from the factory came off rather easy from normal use .
Has or is ORDOLL going to do something in their factory to make sure that the nipple (and or vagina ) color stays on better ? maybe a better deeper mold of the color or something ?

We all know that the nipples can be touched up with make up which yes will help with the looks , but for people that are physical with their doll , who wants make up in their mouth ?
Makeup takes awhile to come off into your mouth and the cheap makeup I have tried on my dolls tits and lips has no taste that I can tell.

afaik they (And all other TPE doll makers) paint the TPE, not 'mold in color'.

Seriously, just use makeup.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: question to ordoll about nipple coloring

Post by ORdoll »

timetraveler1 wrote:I haven't heard much mentioned any more , in the past i have heard a customer say that the nipple coloring from the factory came off rather easy from normal use .

The original nipple color is not easy to fade.
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS