exdollofficial.com

DS preferences of people who own the doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

DS preferences of people who own the doll

Post by Jason1978 »

I am not a doll owner yet, but I have a question for people who own DS dolls, I think my decision for a DS doll, would be between a 160cm plus body size, or one of the 158cm bodies now that I know all of these bodies also have anal function and are only 1cm apart when measured by their owners. But my question is I like the 40 year old faces that DS offers, particularly the Fleur head, and I was wondering which body do you guys who are DS doll owners think would go best to approximate a 40 year old woman's body, a DS 160 plus, a 158cm or a 158cm plus? I ask this of doll owners, because it's very difficult for me to judge by looking at the pictures on DS website, it's easier I think to get opinions from the actual owners of these dolls. Thank you for any help with this question.
Sincerely,

Jason

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS preferences of people who own the doll

Post by haremlover »

:-( None of us have seen the 158 in real life yet . . . but certainly the photos that are coming through of the 158plus are stunningly good for the older lady and
the 160plus body would look entirely credible for a 40 year old too. Even the thinner 160 possibly also. It's only the 168 and 145 which would be wrong.

Go for the body you like the shape of and the head will look fine.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hey Jason1978

I have a 160 plus kayla and in my opinion the age that UR doll will look is going to depend mainly on the face you choose and not so much on the body. In all honesty, I've seen some hot 40 yr old women in my time, but I don't think even the hottest most athletic 40 yr old RG is going to have a body like a DS doll. The 160+ body, in my view, is more like a hot stripper between 18 and 28 or a hot young professional dancer with big implants.

I think I would also like for my 160+ to appear older sometimes, but I think that would best accomplished by ordering a second different face / head. The 160+ IMHO is, in the words of Gene Simmons, "Hot, Hot, Hotter than Hell" however she does appear very young.

Good luck with your decision,

Mob

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

It's great that DS (Doll Sweet) offers both young and older faces for their bodies. Men have a wide range of fantasy desires. They stem all the way from from pre-historic times to now. The doll company that knows this will ultimately rule.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tufgngbob wrote:The 160+ body, in my view, is more like a hot stripper between 18 and 28 or a hot young professional dancer with big implants.

I think I would also like for my 160+ to appear older sometimes, but I think that would best accomplished by ordering a second different face / head. The 160+ IMHO is, in the words of Gene Simmons, "Hot, Hot, Hotter than Hell" however she does appear very young.
The perspective of very young does really rather depend on your age

Hot

HOT

HOT HOT

Young?

HOT

STEAMY

HOT

HOT

HOT

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OF COURSE I'M HOT!

BURNING HOT

EXPLOSIVE

PASSION FLOWER

Ohhhhh . . . .

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

" The perspective of very young depends on YOUR age "

That's a wise observation and I agree . . . A better description for a group of people at different ages would be to use terms like how many years old and not terms like young, very old, or very young. For me at 54, 18 - 28 is very young. For a 30 yr old man it would not be a fitting description. Thank you for pointing that out.

Mob

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tufgngbob wrote:" The perspective of very young depends on YOUR age "

For me at 54, 18 - 28 is very young.
For me I'm as young as I want to feel and my ladies in their 20s bring a smile with such a thought ;-)

Perhaps it's Chloé's youth that brings me to do the daft sort of antics that I do with her, making me feel equivalently young. To me this is part of the therapeutic value of these fantasy ladies.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS