exdollofficial.com

Newbie arrived

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

shino
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newbie arrived

Post by shino »

Hello everybody

I would like to introduce my girl to you, but unfortunately she has not arrived yet. To tell the truth I placed the order just a couple of days ago.

In this case I will speak a little about the circumstance for my purchase. A few weeks ago I was looking for a new onahole. By browsing amazon I found some attractive sex dolls, cost around 2-3k €. My interest awakes, but who would pay this much just to masturbate. The information one the website from the reseller was minimalistic. Not enough for the price. At my investigation for the manufacturer I found the same product pictures on several websites, but no hint for the manufacturer. However, somehow I came on the website sexdollheaven and learned more about dolls. I was completely stunned after seeing the dolls made by Orient Industy. Realizing the price of 12k € it will remain a dream for me. I desire more an Asian looking woman so Realdoll was just a quick look. They are very realistic and expensive too. Next page was Doll Sweet and I was excited again. I went through the whole gallery and it was decided. I want one of these beauties.

It took over one week to select the body and head, I want the most. Comparing is not easy, when all were been photographed in different angle and lightning. The user taken pictures here were helpful too.

My favorite bodies are 145, 160, 168+.

I like the 145 body with Nina Elf head a lot, but I fear the reaction from outsiders and being treated as danger. Also getting clothes for her size is not as easy as for the others.

Kayla 168+ in wedding dress. I’m speechless.

Body 160 is sadly less represented.

It was painful to choose and hopefully I will not regret. Okay I will stop talking now. Thanks for reading.

I ordered a 160cm doll, light pink skin, Jiaxin head, brown eyes, tight joints, finger bones, nails, bLong hair and no pubic hair, because of lack in information and pictures.

As soon as she arrives and I got her something to wear I will be proud to submit decent pictures of her.

Best regards shino
shino x shino = shino²

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Newbie arrived

Post by Sotaichou »

Welcome and congratz shino!

can't wait for your reveal.

stay busy now. :D

:glou:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Hello and welcome! My only input here is that I it will be easier to find nice sexy and mature clothes for a 145cm than it is for a 120cm :razz:

I mean, like, you can shop in the teen section, rather than the kids section... :P

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Shino, welcome to the forum, your choice is an excellent one, she´ll make you very happy.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Welcome shino and congratulation on your purchase. :glou:

May she exceed your expectations, imho Jiaxin is a great choice. :)

While you pass the time, you may want to take a look into this thread:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=56443

Oh, one small word of advice, after browsing through that thread, under NO circumstances ever try to have your doll standing in high heels without her being hung by her headbolt from the ceiling, at least talk to various others here about it if my claim seems odd to you. :wink: :!:

All the best, kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the Forum shino! :D I hope you enjoy and have fun.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A 160! Congratulations on ordering one of these beauties. Underrepresented - YES! So I really hope that you can take some photos. I think the 160 is really elegant and underappreciated and you've made a really really good choice.

Standing in high heels - not even the old silicone would do that. Hanging from above is vital. The old silicone could stand in flat shoes but not the new soft silicone - but the feel of the new soft silicone is so much more amazing. She's going to be rather more interesting than an onahole for sure but you are not going to be disappointed. You'll be blown away. The receipt of this lady in a box is for us all an experience simply beyond belief.

You've done very very well in your research to come to DS rather than to be distracted by the cheaper makes. DS are the very epitome of the very best of doll makers nowadays and all of us with DS dolls nowadays will probably be unanimous in saying "congratulations" knowing reliably that the chance of anyone being disappointed by DS is zero.

Hearing that now the bum is soft . . . I'm quite envious of the new dolls being produced. WOW! Probably good job too otherwise it would just be too much temptation and possible argument with my wife . . .

Best wishes and looking forward to hearing your news and seeing pics

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

shino
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shino »

Thank you for these warm welcome.

@mi6c & harem thanks for the advice.

I know about the issue with the super soft feet. The pictures were horrible, painful to see. Even think about the idea to cut off the foot and replace it. I'm aware it's an doll not a living person, nevertheless terrible. I think Butcher would not be the right career for me.
Attaching hooks everywhere at the ceiling it’s not possible either. I will consider a solution in future, not willing to pay 500€ for the official doll stand.
My apartment is very small and space will be probably the bigger problem. To give you an idea, it's 40m² in total.
Longtime hiding will not be an option. Family and friends will not understand and give stupid comments. But I knew that before. In this case I will be self-confident and a proud owner.

Do some photos and play around with her posing, I'm looking forward the most.

Best regards shino
shino x shino = shino²

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

shino wrote: Longtime hiding will not be an option. Family and friends will not understand and give stupid comments.
Don't worry about it. In France my apartment is probably the same size and so Chloé is mainly dressed respectably and sits on a chair for all to see and is simply another person around the place. Many women are enthusiastic as they always dreamed of having a full size Barbie Doll and increasingly friends find her amusing and complain if go out to dinner with them that I haven't brought Chloé with me. The DS dolls are special - they become people in their way - and are not a matter of ridicule.

They are sculpture, on one level, works of art, visibly so and don't need hiding away.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

shino wrote:Attaching hooks everywhere at the ceiling it’s not possible either. I will consider a solution in future, not willing to pay 500€ for the official doll stand.
:|
:idea: :wink: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=63749 :evidence: 8O 8) :D
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi Shino - welcome to the forum. :D :D It's a fun friendly place here so feel free to join in the chat. :D Congratulations on your doll - I can't wait to see her pics when she arrives. :D

I'm sure you're going to like it here and hope to see you round. :D

shino
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shino »

Thanks.

Hi mi6c of course, it’s an excellent idea from GirlsGang. Cost around 100€ and will do the job. I will consider it on how many places I could use it, but more important will be the space left between the gallows and the ground. Height is about 170-180cm with a DS145 no problem, with higher dolls probably.

With a strong fishing line attached on a belt it’s maybe possible to support her in inclined position or well-balanced doing a superman. Not knowing her body center of gravity yet. So it’s just an idea.

Best regards shino
shino x shino = shino²

INFORMATIONS