www.beautiful-dolls.com

Aria the 145cm WM Doll (head 31) quick review

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
sinister_one

Aria the 145cm WM Doll (head 31) quick review

Post by sinister_one »

So i purchased a 145cm (about 57inches) WM doll from Beautifuls dolls last week. It was a slightly flawed doll. Said it has issue on right leg, but not even noticeable.

She has the #31 head (Sally) head with nice brown wig and brown eyes. Has tan skin tone and built in entry. Feels super soft, and realistic. Feels a little tacky, but i imagine thats what powder is for. But still better than the other dolls i have had in the past (DS, Sanhui, MLD). Weighs about 60lbs. Which is a bit much for me, with my back issues. But since the joints are new and stiff, makes it a little easier to carry. Came with normal accessories, gloves, comb, lipstick, entry warmer, some sort of clothing piece (yet to figure out what)...

I am not sure what the entries feel like. Haven't used the doll yet, nor will I as i will not be keeping. I just cannot keep. Too much for me and kind of an impulse buy that i regret (too much money that i want to spend on something else). Even though this doll is fantastic, i just wish not to keep.

But Beautiful Dolls did a great job with contact. Answered all questions within hours, sometimes less than an hour... They contacted me after a post i made in wanted section, when i was doing an explorative search on used tpe dolls (not originally planning on buying). Worked well with me on price. And the doll shipped fast. Shipped out Friday (11/6), arrived shortly after i arrived home from a trip today (Tuesday 11/10). Hong Kong to West Coast USA in just 2 business days.

But as i said above, i just cannot keep. I don't have pictures yet, but will have some in a few days and a sales post soon too. But if you are interested in a great, soft, realistic $2500 doll for a super great deal. Feel free to PM me.

Look: 10/10
Feel: 9/10
Weight: 7/10
Entries (vag,anal,oral): ??? (not used)
Service from Beautiful Dolls: 10/10

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/aria-p-308.html

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Aria the 145cm WM Doll (head 31) quick review

Post by Tybalt »

Same thing happened to me, with the same doll. That weight is too much.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The important thing is to keep the back straight and do vertical lifting.

Size for size TPE dolls tend to be heavier than silicone dolls. But I'm surprised at a 145 being as heavy as 27kgs. The 158 is only 3kgs more. Dolls over 30kgs are more challenging.

Best wishes

Harem

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Do post pics of her. Might help you sell her.
Not enough peeps think about weight.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

I wanted to update.
So originally i was going to sell. But i decided to keep. I have gotten used to her weight. Not as bad after a few times of moving. I try to powder once a week to keep nice smooth skin. I use at least once a week. Both anal and vaginal are great. Do many different positions. All very fun. I never use oral, as i don't want to remove the paint/makeup that was applied by the factory.

So after almost 3 months, she still has full color. No damage. Sleeps on my soft bed wrapped in the soft blanket she came in. Right now working on finally getting some real clothes. Only had some simple loose lingerie that i got from Beautiful dolls for another doll long ago. Glad i decided to keep (but i may trade for another WM doll of same approximate size if one with pale/natural skin comes up - i like lighter skin alot - but tan is still sexy).

And once agin. I have used Beautiful Dolls many times in the past and will use again. If i ever have enough money to get another doll. Would love to get a pale skin doll, either large WM Doll with smaller breast like the 153cm (i believe) or maybe one of the newer / large Sanhui dolls or a JM Lucy doll. BD is great.

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

These are the only pictures i have so far. Not much of a picture taking person... Will probably take more once i get some new clothes. Also, i have been calling her Maria. Not sure why, i kind of get a Maria (real name Paula Garces) from "Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle" vibe.

She is trying to hide the fact that she has no panties on in these pictures...
1.jpg
1.jpg (165.49 KiB) Viewed 3767 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (231.7 KiB) Viewed 3767 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (242.2 KiB) Viewed 3767 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Nice shots.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

Looking at clothes now. Hard to choose and not spend a lot.

I was asked to compare to some other dolls i had. I have had dolls from Candy18, BD Anime, Cassi Doll, MLD, Sanhui, JM Doll, DS Doll, Betty Doll (unknown company).

I liked all these dolls except the MLD & cassidoll. The MLD & cassidoll were to stiff and not a fan of that original face. The reiko (sanhui doll) was great soft, but small. But still liked the feel and looks. The ds was nice, but kind of hard silicone this was back in 2012, so ds silicone softer now i believe. The Rose doll from JM Dolls was nice, but had a little harder silicone and also had original insert that fit a little weird and looked a little weird too. This was back in either 2012 or 2013 (can't remember). i had a doll only sold for a short time called Betty, not sure company who made but bought from 1am in 2014. While it was soft silicone, it didn't have a proper skeletal structure, so floppy and just wasn't a fan of the looks after i got it. Don't think anyone sells anymore.

Most dolls sold for emergency cash. If i didn't need extra cash i may still have 1 or 2 of those dolls. But glad i got tpe. I think it feels much softer and more realistic than any other doll i have done.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Interesting read, thanks.

Glad it turned around the way it did.

Nice pictures as well.

All the best for you, Maria and future dolls.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

For clothing, these are good sites:

www.yandy.com

www.milanoo.com
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS