www.ordoll.com

Hello every one!I may need your help! For decision

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
hello111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Hello every one!I may need your help! For decision

Post by hello111 »

Hello guys! I am now live in Germany.
I want to buy a 155cm--158cm doll and the weight is better between 26kg---30kg,and my budget plan is within 2200 EUR.
Well currently I want to choose one from these two doll manunfactures: the WM doll or the OR doll
so

1. Which doll to buy?
could someone told me ,if I use 2200 EUR,and consider the safety problem(whether the doll will emit some smell which can cause blood cancer),which doll is better?

2. Where to buy the doll?
1) Currently for the OR doll,I found this address which posted on our forum: http://www.ordoll.com/en well I also found that on the www.real-love-doll.eu,it also sell OR doll,and I emiled the China offical or-doll factory,they replied me the real-love-doll is one of their agent/re-seller.
And for the same 155 cm doll,the real-love-doll price is 2045 EUR while the ordoll.com price is 2234 EUR.
I dont know where to buy is better? I am afraid of buying a fake doll or the send me the doll is not what I want(for example, i require the color of the doll is natural color ,while they send me is black color,could it be happen?)

2)For the WM doll, i found there are two website: www.wmdolls.com and http://wmdoll.cn/ , I am not sure which one is true?
and also on the aliexpress,there is a store named the Queen Sex Doll CO., LTD,it also sells the WM doll or sanhui doll,
so Is there someone buy a doll from the aliexpress?

many thanks guys!

Lahfan1970

Re: Hello every one!I may need your help! For decision

Post by Lahfan1970 »

I can't talk about WM but just last month I bought an OR Doll so I can say from experience that they are WONDERFUL. No TPE smell issues for me at all -- well, the one night I had her in bed with me, after I moved her if I stuck my nose in the pillow and breathed REALLY DEEP I could smell a little something, but never in open air. Also TPE feels very good.

They will NOT send you the wrong doll!

If I had to guess if you decide OR Doll then buy from the EU vendor, since you should get charged less for shipping and not have any issues with Customs (I think).

I don't think anyone will recommend Aliexpress except maybe for clothes. Good luck and listen to everyone else too! :D

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

hello111 wrote:Hello guys! I am now live in Germany.
I want to buy a 155cm--158cm doll and the weight is better between 26kg---30kg,and my budget plan is within 2200 EUR.
Well currently I want to choose one from these two doll manunfactures: the WM doll or the OR doll
so

1. Which doll to buy?
could someone told me ,if I use 2200 EUR,and consider the safety problem(whether the doll will emit some smell which can cause blood cancer),which doll is better?

2. Where to buy the doll?
1) Currently for the OR doll,I found this address which posted on our forum: http://www.ordoll.com/en well I also found that on the www.real-love-doll.eu,it also sell OR doll,and I emiled the China offical or-doll factory,they replied me the real-love-doll is one of their agent/re-seller.
And for the same 155 cm doll,the real-love-doll price is 2045 EUR while the ordoll.com price is 2234 EUR.
I dont know where to buy is better? I am afraid of buying a fake doll or the send me the doll is not what I want(for example, i require the color of the doll is natural color ,while they send me is black color,could it be happen?)

2)For the WM doll, i found there are two website: www.wmdolls.com and http://wmdoll.cn/ , I am not sure which one is true?
and also on the aliexpress,there is a store named the Queen Sex Doll CO., LTD,it also sells the WM doll or sanhui doll,
so Is there someone buy a doll from the aliexpress?

many thanks guys!
As long as you stick with a manufacturer site (wmdolls.com or ordolls.com) you shouldn't worry about the health concerns. ORdoll and WMdolls both use high quality TPE. As for what doll to choose everyone has their own opinion on that. That's best for you to decide. I prefer ORdolls because I like long sexy legs and athletic looking women.

I don't know you talk about the 155 and 158. Both of those are WMdolls. The 156 is the ORdoll. I have to say ORdoll has by far some of the best looking faces all around. Also ORdolls have some of the best weight to height ratio dolls.

hello111
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hello111 »

hi,thanks for your answering,very helpful!
well i was wondering whether it is reliable to buy or doll from real-love-doll website?
and is there someone once brought Wm doll?
thanks again!

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Here is an approved vendor in Germany that sells both brands( OR & WM): http://dollstudio.org/

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS