www.ordoll.com

Inside of the head

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ttdjderek2

Inside of the head

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I was wondering if ORdoll could show what the inside of their dolls head looks like. Maybe a side view. :thumbs_up: Also, I have a suggestion for the finger poke problem. Maybe they could make the tip of the finger a small ball. In other words put a small ball on the wire tip before they put the TPE :idea:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Inside of the head

Post by timetraveler1 »

somebody on here showed the interior of one dolls head , i don't remember now which company it was of . i had asked this same question before , the reason why was i was interested in have a hole made in the top of the head to put in a small wireless speaker . so maybe someone can post the picture again or link of the head interior .

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

ttdjderek2

Post by ttdjderek2 »

I wonder if ORdoll, or any other manufacturer, could make the inner walls of the mouth less material and make the end of the canal longer and more material so that there would be more cushion. I believe in theory, that would make for a great... :whistle: :thumbs_up:

ramenexpert
Ex-Member

Post by ramenexpert »

I bet thid doll is an air head. I dfont expect to find a brain inside.

INFORMATIONS