VIVID RAW - COWGIRL INFLATA-BABE

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

VIVID RAW - COWGIRL INFLATA-BABE

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

With renewed interest in the value line of late - I thought a little newz on the state of inflata-babes would be in order - :mrgreen:

Late 2015 "Cal Exotics" announced a new line of value line inflata-babes that were released in the fall of 2015 - I ordered two - in name of science of course and present the "VIVID RAW Reverse Cowgirl" version - I'll do the standing one later & if time permits even do a comparisons of the older design versions

These are newly released designs - not simply a re-packaging of an older designed doll in a shinny new box (maybe later in the winter I'll get some of those or early spring) - but back to the cowgirl - she is of design that is almost sitting with arms outstretched

The big newz here is the redesign of the doll entries as these are all NMC/ CONBO made value air dolls and what knowing of them these past 10 years or so is the entries were always the weak spot of this doll in the way of comfort - the issue was NMC made the dolls with a hygienic seal that when removed left behind a sharp edge - many have tried a host of different quick fixes all in the end came up short for the most part

The new design is in theory great as the air babe now has a more realistic looking entry that is much larger all good so far - but here is where the design becomes ruff - literally - the entry is designed with a host of little nubbs - that are designed to stimulate - okay in the real word - they act as speed bumps and on mine are more than a wee bit uncomfortable - like a sports car going fast over speed bumps uncomfortable - :roll: - okay so right off the bat the design comes up short for the sitting version - best answer I can tell is to use a condom to reduce the speed bump sensation - now everyone is different - so some might like a bump or 2 or 28 - so your mileage may vary with this design -

Oh also this doll is a slight bit smaller than the previous older versions - seems to be a theme of late by NMC - smaller is better - :?

My experiences with the standing doll were different - so stay tuned to this same inflata-babe channel for more newz later

Happy Trails
Attachments
Cowgirl printed face
Cowgirl printed face
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 3 - Copy.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 14698 times
Cowgirl huggz
Cowgirl huggz
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 2 - Copy.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 14698 times
Vivid Raw business end
Vivid Raw business end
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 1 - Copy.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 14698 times

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: VIVID RAW - COWGIRL INFLATA-BABE

Post by r363b »

yorktown, you may know this already but just-in-case letting you know your doll has a "One year warranty – Unmatched quality" statement on their web site .. http://www.calexotics.com/p-24430-vivid ... -doll.aspx
If she springs a leak .. you can see if they are true to their word.

Thinking out loud .. It sure would benefit Calexotics if they would join the TDF for input and advice on improving their dolls.

Legs look a little to close together for playtime .. maybe not though I need your comment or another picture to be sure.. and Thanks for the posting.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks - r363b - :thumbs_up:

So far thru the years riding with the inflata-gang and the NMC value line specifically - I've had very good luck with most lasting at least a year and some more than that - only one came up short "Lacey Pleasure" comes to mind after a week she started to deflate and it was a small defect on her main seam along her body - it was an easy fix with the repair kit provided and nothing more of that problem there after - :angel:

Well the legs are spread enough and as long as the doll isn't overly inflated - the legs are just fine - it's the entry that is the problem - the doll overall is okay and her rear entry is very fine as it's basic design insert lacking anything such as sharp edges or all those little nubs for speed brakes - ugh - :roll:

Happy Trails-
Attachments
Little Mizz Cowgirl -
Little Mizz Cowgirl -
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 4 - Copy.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 14608 times

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Great review as always Yorktown. !
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Thanks TJ - :thumbs_up:

Happy Trails -

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

Do you by chance have any shots further out to see the full look of the doll? I love the current photos but and looking at this as a possible doll to use with a strap-on for riding her in a sitting position.

Thanks in Advance and also for the great review. Looks like us airheads may have something to look forward too.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Here are some more pics of the Vivid Raw Cowgirl - just taken - sorry for the delay - :whistle:

Happy Trails-
Attachments
Vivid RAW Cowgirl  4.jpg
Vivid RAW Cowgirl 4.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 13926 times
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 5.jpg
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 5.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 13926 times
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 6.jpg
Vivid Raw Cowgirl 6.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 13926 times

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Why oh why do the Chinese still make inflatable dolls with impossible-to-reach vaginas? Interesting they make puffy "labia" but the blade edge seams are still there to slice your dick.

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

I'd still like to cum in her crack :)

Lindsey2016
Doll
Doll

Post by Lindsey2016 »

tubbienine wrote:Why oh why do the Chinese still make inflatable dolls with impossible-to-reach vaginas? Interesting they make puffy "labia" but the blade edge seams are still there to slice your dick.
She's a confident sort of airbabe who ain't gonna give in too easily ;)

Lindsey2016
Doll
Doll

Post by Lindsey2016 »

She's actually quite a nice looking doll, with a great pose to her. I'd certainly consider buying one of her if I can find her online still?

Ottobaby

Post by Ottobaby »

She looks like she'd make a great float in my pool.

vinylmaster13

Post by vinylmaster13 »

Hi:
I can see they can design well a doll = space between legs , doll's sex in position ............. And now I ask , why the hell do not they do the same in the other dolls? ( Vivid raw's high value line dolls, the other manufacturers' dolls...I am not gonna repeat every post the same thing about inserts' position and angle and blah blah blah ) Why do not they do a doll like that , with the insert in that position , mannequin head , hands and feet? Is it so difficult for them? :whistle: :whistle: .

beers :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

york... Thank you for the review on this doll. It looks like it will work like a charm for pegging in a sitting position.
Attachments
DSC_0025.JPG
DSC_0025.JPG (174.79 KiB) Viewed 13031 times
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG (154.18 KiB) Viewed 13031 times

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Glad that I could have been of assistance - :thumbs_up: