www.funwestdoll.com

Silicon inflatable sex doll

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I've always thought that fabric covered latex or vinyl sheathed in silicone should be inflatable and hold shape rather well. Not sure that other measures couldn't be made either. Might be fun to consider though.

Just a thought!

thatdood001

Post by thatdood001 »

"Inflatable Silicone"? That should be a red flag right there.

I'd believe an inflatable doll with a silicone insert...but the pictures posted so far are of high-end silicone dolls. There is no way inflatable dolls are THAT detailed.

I'm gonna call BS on this and call it what it is...a scam.

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

I had done some preliminary plans awhile back on a silicone skinned doll, with an inflateable vinyl interior. I discarded the concept after worrying too much about fold compressions tears caused when stored deflated. Now, it occurs to me that rolling it, rather than folding it, would help to avoid that. Of course, that depends on the user properly storing it. Something I may have to revisit.

thatdood001

Post by thatdood001 »

ClosetMonster wrote:I had done some preliminary plans awhile back on a silicone skinned doll, with an inflateable vinyl interior. I discarded the concept after worrying too much about fold compressions tears caused when stored deflated. Now, it occurs to me that rolling it, rather than folding it, would help to avoid that. Of course, that depends on the user properly storing it. Something I may have to revisit.
Well, hello, CM. Thought maybe you'd fallen off the face of the earth, as I haven't seen your site updated for quite awhile ;)

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

Yeah, yeah, I know... :roll:

My schedule's gotten a kick in the balls, and I haven't had the time to update the site lately. Hopefully soon.

thatdood001

Post by thatdood001 »

ClosetMonster wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know... :roll:

My schedule's gotten a kick in the balls, and I haven't had the time to update the site lately. Hopefully soon.
S'okay...when you can. Great to see you're still around ;)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

whats your site link again closet monster ? i want to be ready for when you start updating it again !! :D

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ClosetMonster »

Ok, I'm really not trying to steal this thread, but since you've asked...
www.closetmonster.net

It's geared more towards female masks, but since I also have a taste for dolls, there's a bit of... cross pollenation.

novadog67

Re: Silicon inflatable sex doll

Post by novadog67 »

Hello all! I am new here and was wondering if anyone has heard of a seller on Alibaba called PIB dolls

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

novadog67 wrote:Hello all! I am new here and was wondering if anyone has heard of a seller on Alibaba called PIB dolls
Hi novadog67, welcome to TDF :D

PIBs are solid silicone dolls. Don't trust PIB sellers on Alibaba, that's most probably a scam.
If you like a PIB, contact Patrick aka Toonist, he's the manufacturer. Here's his forum section.

Happy doll hunting :mrgreen:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wrong thread oops
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Samara, I think you're on the wrong thread.

This whole thread should be locked and sent to the SCAM area.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yeah just deleted. Though i have seen many of these type of inflatables online.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS