New order, the XXL breast size Suki (110cm)

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
hiroruby
Apprentice
Apprentice

New order, the XXL breast size Suki (110cm)

Post by hiroruby »

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share something awesome. I was looking through the forum and found an instance where Sili Doll sold a Suki with XXL breasts; I was already about to order a normal Suki, but that sent me over the edge. (in more ways than one)

After asking Mig if they could sell any more Suki dolls with the extra bust, he said they most certainly could. They actually had at least one in stock because it's about to get shipped out to me sometime soon :wink:

If you're as excited as I am and want to check her out, I'll be updating this post with some pictures after she arrives. I don't have an exact time frame yet on her, but if not late next week I'm sure i'll have something early the week after.

Just a heads up though, I'm not a good photographer :( If I don't embarrass myself I'll be considering this all to be a huge success.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New order, the XXL breast size Suki (110cm)

Post by dollylamma »

Congrats that is a sexy doll

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Post lots of photos when she arrives. Can hardly wait,

Ratmatat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ratmatat »

Did the other thread have a pic? It's looks like a nicely endowed doll to begin with, but curious to see the XXL's!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Congralations! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your new lady. :)
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

bigbluemonkeynuts
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigbluemonkeynuts »

Can't wait to see the pics.

hiroruby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hiroruby »

Wow. There is a lot to say about Suki, and that's a good thing. Almost everything is top notch, with a few noted exceptions I'll touch on later. TLDR: as an owner of four dolls, TPE and silicone between $700 - $3200, she is by far the best. And damn near the cheapest.

First of all, just because I see no one talking about it enough: the skeleton. She bends so much more realistically than any other doll I've owned. She's the only doll I've ever had that kind of falls into place when I want to cuddle beside or hold her. That to me is what I've been looking for in a doll and I've finally found it after 4 attempts. The only joint of hers that is a bit too stiff is her shoulder sockets when putting her arms up to put on clothing etc, but everything else is very responsive.

About a week ago I received another doll right before Suki, a popular 100cm tpe model I'm sure you'll recognize in the imgur album i linked below. ( I'm using an album because this website wouldn't let me upload my pictures, too many pixels ) So obviously I have to compare the two because they are so similar. In almost, if not every category I would rate Suki higher. She is softer. There is a bit more "flesh" on the suki so she just feels better. When you grab her you don't reach the skeleton nearly as easily so it's much easier to immerse yourself. This is not to say the other doll is at all poor, suki is just the best thing I've personally ever had. The above is true everywhere, but especially on the face. Suki is very kissable if you have any desire to do so.

Their bust size is nearly the same, I think the other doll is every so slightly larger, and has a more realistic shape. Feeling wise, Suki is more grope-able though. The difference is that Suki's breasts are fully filled, where the other doll is slightly hollow at the top. It comes down to preference here.

I really do love the suki Doll, I'm going to be buying more dolls in the future and I know at least one of them will be coming from Sili.

But for all my praise, there were some hiccups production wise, and in fulfilling my order, which I'm just going to lay out. They are fixable and I hope Sili improves and does better in the future moving on. Here were my issues:

Basically all the accessories in my order were messed up. I didn't receive an extra wig, nor an extra set of eyes. The two clothing items I was told I was going to receive, did not come, and two different ones did. Not sure who dropped the ball here, but it is a problem I've read about other people having on this forum. Those types of issues just aren't really acceptable, and I hope it's corrected when it reaches Sili's ears.

The other issue was a manufacturing one, and are the final two photos in my album. Both of her arms were not glued? together perfectly straight. you can see the fingers look pretty bad honestly, not because of the mold itself but because it appears someone was in a hurry. the two halves are just not aligned on top of each other.

Less noticeable is the same effect on the arm itself, and a bit on one side of the head as well. I've owned several dolls and I'm used to seam lines, but these are beyond excessive and border poor craftsmanship. When there is a ridge that extrudes from the doll - that should be called to someones attention before being shipped IMO.

Despite that, I still love this doll. It's still exactly what I wanted, I just wish it had been crafted with more care. All the pieces were there to have something perfect and it falls just short of the mark.

Damn!

IMGUR album - pics of Suki, with a few pics next to a very similar doll.
http://imgur.com/a/fWnP7

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Nice looking girl. I agree quality control was missing in this . It is too bad, inspite of that she looks wonderful . How firm is her head? I know most tpe dolls are quite squishy ( do I have heard)

hiroruby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hiroruby »

dollylamma wrote:Nice looking girl. I agree quality control was missing in this . It is too bad, inspite of that she looks wonderful . How firm is her head? I know most tpe dolls are quite squishy ( do I have heard)
It is very squishy I don't know if you've ever used or felt the Venus clone / venus real masturbators, but they come in 4 different softnesses. hard, regular, soft, and very soft. her head, and the rest of her body is somewhere between the soft and very soft range.

It's definately softer than a real human, she is really cuddly. But that is exactly what I'm looking for. Something that has weight and substance, but just feels great.

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Hello hiroruby,

Many thanks for your time sharing this review and posting pictures, your Suki with XXL breasts looks very gorgeous!

Thank you also for having pointed out areas of improvement, which we have duly noted and will work on rectifying and improving.

First, my apologies for the error in the gifts. We will arrange to ship the correct extras to you separately, free of charge.

Second, the visible seam that may be seen on this particular Suki XXL breasts model is due to the mold currently used, and there is little that could be done about such seam at the finishing process. Now, we have acquired a brand new mold (with firmer closing) for this Suki XXL model, and such seam should be (much) less visible in the future on Suki XXL, just like on our original Suki. We haven`t fixed yet the timing for the first batch of Suki XXL breast using this new mold. I will be in contact with you to make it up to you ;-)

Kind regards,

Mig & Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

Gump999

Post by Gump999 »

I'm going to be a first time buyer, I'm leaning towards Suki, 110m, as being new to this site any input would be much appreciated.
Are there better manuf. than Sili ? or they the best !!
Thanks in advance,
Gump999

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Suki was my first doll - and she's still my favorite for when I want a quick, low maintenance, and extremely intense experience. 110 is such a manageable and convenient size. My Suki has also held up extremely well to some very intense use! I think you'll love her.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

dnnyndrsn

Post by dnnyndrsn »

I know this is a dated post, but I've decided that I want a smaller doll that isn't so difficult to move around and conceal. I had Sili Doll's Torso doll in the past, and she was extraordinary as a sex doll, but around 40# if I recall, and I want my next one to be under 30# (under 13kg). Trying to decide between Sili Doll's 110cm Suki and their 100cm Sili Doll. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Also open to other suggestions.

rooster1006
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rooster1006 »

I just purchased Suki from Sili doll and I had no idea there was a XXL breast option. That would have been good to know as I would have definitely purchased that. That being said Suki has been a wonderful first purchase, truly. Any suggestions on a bigger more "substantial" doll would be greatly appreciated.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Suki is great but be aware what you get won’t look like the picture on the website and I too was disappointed With How my concerns were addreseed after the fact.

INFORMATIONS