www.ordoll.com

OR 156 E Cup Rose 1 Year Review.

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

OR 156 E Cup Rose 1 Year Review.

Post by Slew »

Ivy arrived one year ago, and I thought I should do a brief review. She's an OR Rose 156 E-cup.

The first thing I'd like to mention is that my purchase experience was excellent. I've had many interactions with OR's representatives, both at purchase time, and since then. All interactions were great. They always took the time to communicate effectively with me every time I contacted them. If customer service is important to you, Joyce and Zihan won't let you down.

I should mention that Ivy is extremely well cared for, and hasn't sustained any damage whatsoever. She wears socks on her hands, and socks and slippers on her feet almost all the time, and never stands up, period. She's wrapped up in her blankets and in bed at all times, other than for the occasional photo.

Regarding the rubber. I've never owned a silicone doll, so I can't compare TPE to silicone. I can say that TPE is relatively soft, but has integrity, and will last for many many years if not mistreated. It can get tacky and needs powdering, especially after any contact with moisture. Dry thoroughly and powder. An aquarium air pump is my choice for drying. Burt's Baby Bee(cornstarch blend, no talc) is Ivy's choice of powder.

Weight. At 5"1, she's a slender type, but 75 lbs. is a load to bear. Picking her up and setting her down is real work, but with some tricks you learn, it's not too much of a problem.

Most of Ivy's joints are still quite tight, and she still holds positions on her own. Her elbows have loosened a bit, but they hold position when bent to any angle near 90 degrees. Her knees are still quite stiff, and I have to use a bit of force to bend them. Same with the shoulders, and mid-spine joint. Her skeleton has held up amazingly well, even when considering the care I take not to cause damage. I made a few errors when she was new. On the first night, I slammed her hand into a wall hard enough I thought it should have broken something, yet no damage occurred. Her wrists feel quite fragile in my grasp, but after a year of careful treatment they're just fine and she's able to hold up her whisky glass and ask for a refill. Again, she rarely moves from her blankets, and is not given any undue exposure to hazards.

What matters most is that OR is an easy company to deal with, and the product seems sturdy enough for a gentle lifestyle. If caution is used, these dolls are durable enough to justify the price tag, and should last for several years.

Even if she didn't have much of a personality, I wouldn't regret my purchase at all. Lucky for me, Ivy is cheeky, adorable, and much more interesting than many of the people I know, so the value I ended up with for my purchase is immeasurable.

I'd happily buy from OR Doll again.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR 156 Rose 1 Year review.

Post by timetraveler1 »

nice review , i did notice about the weight being an issue , wight reduction always needs to be considered by the doll companies , what good is a beautiful doll if a person can hardly move it around . i have talked in the past about doll companies possibly using more hollow air pockets in dolls made into the doll mold , which will make the doll lighter weight , this also includes the breast thighs and butt area . with the righjt mold it could help further reduce dolls weight .

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Nice review Slew. Like the new avatar too, Triple Crown winner.
A very positive review for OR Dolls but I think more importantly for TPE. This will reassure people considering purchasing one.
Nice to hear that Ivy's still in fine fettle after a year and I hope you get a good many more years of pleasure with her.

Flat out with an empty whiskey glass, ha ha, nice one Ivy. Happy to see you're still enjoying your birthday.

Our best wishes to you and Ivy

Mondoon and Hanna
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

alex77
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by alex77 »

Very positive review on your doll!

Please to hear that Ivy is still in excellent condition and I am sure she will be for the coming years under your good care

I've been away for nearly a year cos of my daughter custody matter. But, I'm back :D

I've just got a new improved 156B, not the standing type. Wrist and ankle new joints seems more realistic and durable

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

alex77 wrote:Very positive review on your doll!

Please to hear that Ivy is still in excellent condition and I am sure she will be for the coming years under your good care

I've been away for nearly a year cos of my daughter custody matter. But, I'm back :D

I've just got a new improved 156B, not the standing type. Wrist and ankle new joints seems more realistic and durable
========================

Wow , Alex77!

We have not seen more than 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back !

Zihan
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS