betterlovedoll.com

Is This Your Fetish, Your Passion, or Your Hobby, or Fantasy

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

3AM
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is This Your Fetish, Your Passion, or Your Hobby, or Fan

Post by 3AM »

I'm still researching for my doll. Mine will be a bridge between multiple hobbies. I like taking photos, making videos and editing so having a model for all that would be great. And I get to bang her too! Awesome.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

SiliconeWorld wrote:What started out as a fantasy quickly turned to passion. After seeing my "lady" , the fantasies began.
Why not? Here is an EXTREMELY attractive example of a woman's beauty that doesn't constantly complain nor does she lives off drama.

With the passion escalating.. It is wonderful to share photos of her with fellow enthusiasts here on TDF.
Then this fascination turned into a photographic hobby . What an endless hobby it is, dressing, posing and photographing .

Thus this initial FANTASY led to a PASSION for "her" then a HOBBY of photographing "HER".
^ :D

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

If by passion you mean obsession then yes!
Curiosity turned to passion.
Because I'm relatively new to dolls I haven't gotten passed passion \ obsession.
Looking for outfits just to photo her is addictive.
I don't see myself slowing down anytime soon.
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

Karlie
Doll
Doll

Post by Karlie »

He's my everything.
Ooh he's coming upstairs..!!

Mmmm!!!

Luv,
Karlie

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

yes Ren Yes Kruiser and Yes Ruby.

I am still attracted to real girls but as soon as I think about the mental games and drama I can turn off that need for a relationship with one easily all because of my doll. I first got my doll because of a divorce and I always wanted one since I first saw they exist. But as time goes on I came to realize that I want to swear off women and get more dolls. For me it is my sexual preference, I am too shy to do the one nighters with realgirls and too precocious about my health as well. Although I do miss the intimacy and being ridden, It is a scant sacrifice for the sanity and stability of my home. It is a hobby but also for me a passion and a lifestyle choice.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Pure fantasy ...She is fun to dress, make-up, clean, powder and play with. She is the best toy ever. I still have a girlfriend but the doll add some more happiness in my life ;)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

For me it's all of fantasy, fetish, and passion. I leave out hobby as IMHO a hobby is something you can participate in openly and publicly. I do not have the support, comfort, or privilege of being open about my dolls other than with members here. I would add it could also be a LIFESTYLE choice. I won't go into if it's a learned, adapted or inherent lifestyle (maybe for another discussion). Yet this lifestyle does tend to attract open minded, resourceful, sensitive and often both sensual and sensuous minded people. Many of the members here participate with different levels of interest or intensity. Each finds the level that fulfills their needs, emotions as well as fitting into their daily lives and environment.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

It's my fantasy. So much so that I don't even own an actual doll, the damned thing exists entirely in my imagination!

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Not a hobby, more like an ongoing engineering project for me.
Fantasy/Fetish? not dolls per se, but I've a penchant for rope that my wife didn't share, Ami doesn't complain.
Passion? Not really.
She is more:
Companion? sometimes in the evening. In bed, yes, always.
Female presence? I find Pleasant. I like her to wear nice clothes and I like to dress her.
Viable alternative to real women? For me, yes.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Karlie wrote:He's my everything.
Ooh he's coming upstairs..!!

Mmmm!!!

Luv,
Karlie

LOL! Karlie, I feel the same way about Hollywu! Yes... I would have to admit she is everything and MORE. In my humble opinion she is the BEST toy ever! ;)

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

I can not say that this is a Passion for me, or A Hobby really. So that leaves a "Fantasy"

My Doll is a Surrogate Fantasy I suppose....

I have a wife with a medical condition, no children and we can't have any. Young women are looking more and more like a fun but unobtainable goal. And I have been so faithful I have only ever slept with two women and had sex with only One, and she is my wife. I love her, but we can't do that as often as we would like due to her medical condition and...... when I see a 20 something I get that voice in the back of my head suggesting that perhaps there is the slightest possability she might be interested, and visions of fantasy enter my mind. The fantasy of all those things I gave up by making the right choices society said I should. The Fantasies from all the erotica that I read. I could expand but I don't want a Mod to edit this post LOL

I literally tripped over one of Stacy Leighs earliest Photographs of the BT3 Star, it had barely come to market. And I liteally inhaled and said "F&$% OFF!" out loud. That is something I had never done before. I looked into Real Doll, and was actually in talks about making a .... *ahem* Selena Gomez look alike.... (Honestly not one of my prouder moments, it was mostly because I needed a smaller Doll) Then the BT3 Body came on sale, cheaper than the real doll. I knew that I could likely only afford to do this once, so I got every upgrade you could get. I agonized over every aspect of what became "AbbeyDawn Star" and Bought my Dream Doll, the one that literally took my breath away.

Since then I have never looked back on the decision as a bad one. I have explored many aspects of Fantasy, including the young 20 something, Cheerleader, and a host of other fantasies that had played out in my head. She (AbbeyDawn) is not a 'sex doll' or a 'sex toy' as one might think. The Fantasies are much deeper than that I suppose. And it is actually quite rare that we.... do that... I enjoy talking to her, and dressing her up and doing photography, and having that back up option of sex. AbbeyDawn calls our relationship "Friends With Benefits" because it is quite an accurate statement. I however consider her to be a "Surrogate Doll" who fills in many of the little gaps in my life.

Fetish?
fet·ish fediSH/
noun: fetish;
plural noun: fetishes

an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.
synonyms: juju, talisman, charm, amulet; totem, idol, image, effigy
"an African fetish"

a course of action to which one has an excessive and irrational commitment.
"he had a fetish for writing more opinions each year than any other justice"

a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
"Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots"
synonyms: fixation, obsession, compulsion, mania; More
After reading the Definition, I have to say, in its most clinical aspect; Yes a fetish. However, I do not worship my doll. But she is inhabited by a spirit I choose to talk too. :wink:

If I discuss this aspect, I always become quite gaurded and careful with my words. Here is the most tactful way I can put it.

I talk to my Doll, for the same reasons and with the exact same expectation of a response, as my Wife talks to her plants.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Daydream21 wrote:It's my fantasy. So much so that I don't even own an actual doll, the damned thing exists entirely in my imagination!
You only have one life, order you dream one. Mine ended being better than what I was expecting. Look at the album in my signature. Could you imagine having this waiting for you at the corner of your bed. And as many says, they look better in person than in pictures!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

shes my girlfriend and we have the sex

shes hot too
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Hobby and Fantasy.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS