Starpery.com

Fabric doll 6.0

Got an idea? Need an invention?
DollAfficionado

Re: Fabric doll 6.0

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, Mybad3005.

You need 5 posts before you can upload pictures. Just go to the Eye Candy section & comment on some of the dolls there.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

xxdarkwolfrosexx

Post by xxdarkwolfrosexx »

I've made a few dolls with Fabric, I posted a video on youtube showing a bit how I did it. I wanted to start making tutorial videos when I ever find my webcam! I make male dolls but I'm sure with a little modification people could make a fantastic lady :oops: I used RunoDoll patterns a bit too! I like using a styrofoam head from art stores to make my doll heads because you can sew straight on the foam, noses become so much easier! Using a little liquid latex for lips and nips, fake eyelashes and nails, and lots of fabric paint you can have a wonderful doll. I love my boys with all of my heart.

dukesix9
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dukesix9 »

Great idea. I've thought about doing this myself. Always torn between making one with soft stretchy type fabric (spandex) vs something you can make taut (linen or sheets)

Where are your videos on YouTube?

xxdarkwolfrosexx

Post by xxdarkwolfrosexx »

dukesix9 wrote:Great idea. I've thought about doing this myself. Always torn between making one with soft stretchy type fabric (spandex) vs something you can make taut (linen or sheets)

Where are your videos on YouTube?
It's under Rei Gisborne, I think lol. The channel is ancient, I only have one doll one up I think. The video should be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BectUg07F5k or look up Rei Gisborne,

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bigdickblasiann2 »

Okay I wanna know how you made this cuz I have everything to make it just don't have the smarts or skills. Not yet at least

Genji

Post by Genji »

That would take more than one reply message to explain :)

Actually, I traced the original pattern on graph paper, which resulted in 20+ pages. I do intend to scan them sometime and write a tutorial to go with them, because they might be hard to make sense of as-is.

Ideally I could do 170cm, 160cm, and 150cm variants, by +/- the image size and tweaking the results slightly. The head size could remain the same, as it does in reality in relation to body size.

What material do you have now? This doll is stretch velour, an excellent choice. Heads are good to practice on, because they don't require much fabric, and a good looking face can make up for less than perfect body results. For a beginning project, just painting the face looks okay.

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Well I got all types of fabric I'm not looking for a companion. Just something I can fuck. I have all the fabrics. Not anything like stretch valor. Just like quilt style addons. Show me how you did the head. Add me on Kik @tonedbones

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

If you give it away. Please send it to me.

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ima contact you on google hangouts. Thru your YouTube page.

Genji

Post by Genji »

In that case, if you are just looking to make something female shaped, would recommend starting with the Nuno pattern. http://dollmaker.nunodoll.com/ It's ready to print.

It consists of some internal 'pillows' for the limbs and torso, covered by stretchy skin casing--horizontal stretch is important. The internal parts could be stitched from your leftover fabric remnants. You would need to buy a few yards of lycra fabric. Just go to Joanns and look in the knits section for something you like, and pick up a few fabric paints also.

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Can I use he white one.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1537 times

Bigdickblasiann2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I got lots
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1537 times

Genji

Post by Genji »

Wow. Someone likes to stitch. :o :o :o

It's all going to be covered up by the external cover anyway, so yes. You need two interior arms, two interior legs, one interior torso, and one interior head. Any fabric will do really.

Then you need to do the external cover/skin. For that you'll need to buy some stretchy fabric probably 2-3 yards which is not too expensive. They sell a flesh colored, stocking-like fabric for dance wear, you could look for that. But work on the internal pieces first.

Genji

Post by Genji »

Finally got around to posting my edited pattern on Etsy. Available for instant download if anyone is interested.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GFdolls

Apologies to moderator if this is not the right section to post a link--not looking for much from it, but a few dollars come from it for time spent putting it in presentable PDF format, it's okay :wink:

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Wow that is a lot of passion ... nice work :)

INFORMATIONS