OH SOFIA!!!!!

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

OH SOFIA!!!!!

Post by robbyd »

I just wanted to share with all you members out there what an incredible item I just acquired from Sili dolls!

She is the Sofia torsodoll, available at asexdoll.com for an INCREDIBLE LOW PRICE OF ONLY $259!! Mig is the man to contact and he will take good care of you!!

SHIPPING AND PACKAGING:

Sili doll has the absolute fastest shipping times and should be commended for the excellent service they provide in this area. It really cuts down on the anticipation time and is much appreciated!!
Packaging consists of a DOUBLE WALLED cardboard box within a box and inside of that, you will find your Sofia secure in a clear plastic bag fully protected in a custom fit plastic CASING. This is very impressive for an item that only weighs 25 pounds but it just goes to show the care and quality that Sili Dolls is known for. Also, inside the box, you will find condoms and lube(both items invaluable to the intense sexual encounter you are about to experience!!

DOLL REALISM AND SOFTNESS:

As with all Sili doll products, the specially formulated mixture of TPE is unlike any other!!! It is many shores softer than anything I have ever owned and feels SO REAL!! Especially when lubed up!!
Her face is BEAUTIFUL and her eyes are piercingly blue with pretty pink lips and a satisfying oral cavity. Be sure to use EXTRA lube when entering here as it is small but stretches around you VERY WELL!!!
Breast, pussy and ass are equally soft and VERY SQUEEZABLE!!!

SEX AND POSITIONS:

I was not sure if she would be able to handle all positions well as torsos I owned in the past lacked an internal structure that holds the doll in an upright position. But, do not worry, Sofia has the said internal structure and she can perform any and all sex positions like a champ!!! You can vary the positions with ease due to her light weight and she is happy to be of service in whatever way you may desire.
I prefer missionary as her breasts bounce so wonderfully up and down and all around in this position and you can fondle them and stare into her beautiful blue eyes also. I first inserted one, two and then three fingers side by side, so for you girthy wide guys out there, she can handle you with a good amount of lube!! For doggy, I was able to flip her while still inside and it was so seamless and incredible!!
For cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, you can enjoy by leaning her against you and cupping both of her ass cheeks and then bounce away!! She holds herself up and you can kiss her sweet lips while in this position as well. In reverse cowgirl, you can spin her(while still inside!!) ans hold her waist on either side and watch her bubble booty bounce and bounce. OH WHAT A SIGHT THAT IS!!!!!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE:

A++
Mig is an absolute pleasure to deal with and a great guy!!! He is always prompt with his replies and is a true asset to this industry!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!

PRICING:

A fellow member and friend, Laurant8 called the $259 pricetag for Sofia a bargain. I am sorry to tell my friend that I strongly disagree!! It is not a bargain but an ABSOLUTE STEAL!!! I am totally blown away by the softness and top notch construction of this lovedoll!! She provides very satisfying sex in all holes and all positions and is a breeze to get into positions. I was looking for a pair of handcuffs inside the box because I STOLE her from Sili dolls!! LOL !!
She is truly a doll that could easily command a pricetag triple what she now sells for and if you want a doll that can satisfy your EVERY NEED and is SOFT, BEAUTIFUL, VERY LOW MAINTENANCE, HAS EASE OF MOVEMENT AND EASE OF STORAGE WITH EXCELLENT CONSTRUCTION, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! Your very own DREAM GIRL AWAITS!!! Contact Mig today!!! You will be very glad you did!!!
103_0157.JPG
103_0157.JPG (106.91 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0158.JPG
103_0158.JPG (30.66 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0160.JPG
103_0160.JPG (44.08 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0164.JPG
103_0164.JPG (39.74 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0166.JPG
103_0166.JPG (40.84 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0168.JPG
103_0168.JPG (43.92 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0170.JPG
103_0170.JPG (37.97 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0174.JPG
103_0174.JPG (20.36 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0175.JPG
103_0175.JPG (31.56 KiB) Viewed 4195 times
103_0176.JPG
103_0176.JPG (32.37 KiB) Viewed 4195 times

DollAfficionado

Re: OH SOFIA!!!!!

Post by DollAfficionado »

That is indeed a great price for her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Yes it certainly is!!!
A STEAL for what you actually receive and very satisfying!!!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

This would be an ideal doll for anyone who is a college student & needs an easy to hide doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Rubber-toe

Post by Rubber-toe »

Excellent review. Very well written.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes, these Lovely Torso Dolls are Real Troopers, you Definitely Get a lot of Bang for the Bucks, the face of these Dolls Looks Beautiful at any angle, mine has been with me for some time now, being my Beautiful Muse all the While, mine may not be the exact manufacturer or TPE material, as the one shown here, but they do all have a unique similarity, that I Love. :lilangel:

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Nice catch there! For that price the Sofia is a steal...
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

INFORMATIONS